Vrinda digging her own grave

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So Vrinda faked her death just to get Sitara work against Viraj. This is wrong. Sitara was mad that her father lied to her about her mom, and now Vrinda is doing the same thing - using her as a pawn to get her revenge. Kuldeep at least did that to protect his daughter, but Vrinda is using her own daughter for her selfish gains.

Sitara will regret bitterly if she harms Viraj and later realizes she was being manipulated by the Vishkanyas which is pretty much validating what his father told her - the vishkanyas cannot be trusted. So in this way Vrinda is proving Kuldeep right and Sitara will not stand with her mom after realizing their true colours. Plus she is already in love with Viraj, though right now her revenge has masked her love for him. But it will surface soon I believe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Sitaara will realize that the Her mother Vrinda is using her , that is what she is testing herself how Vish ya amrit will win. Kuldeep has no idea abt his daughters change of color but may sense it soon.

Also At present Yamini will accuse Netra of attacking her so they wud call of the wedding.

Now Viraaj may not sense Sitaara change of behaviro but he will defiently think she is changed as he called of his wedding or dosnt want to marry Netra.

Viraaj is not a part of this Ratan & Cishkanya war but he will get pulled due to Vrinda wants to destroy the whole of the Raj parivaar
Sitaar will somewhere bring the Amrit back once she knows Vrinda faked her death

Interesting line of events.

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also as long as RajGuru is there Vishkanyas are not able to damage much & maybe he can also get sitaara to be amrit or maybe Kuldeeps values will be surfacing

It is challenging sitatuion & a tough one how a Vishkanya like Sitaara can be not Vishkanya with Poison and be more Amrit as she has power supereme of Vish in her & her kundali is Amrit the protector.

She will have to balance both or destroy one forever
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I thought she's faking all that so as to make sitara realise that why vrinda and sisters want to avenge kalindi. Kalindi took promise of revenge on her deathbed too. That's the reason why vishkanyas are revengeful and almost blinded by it. I thought she wants sitara to see how someone could want revenge so badly when their family is hurt. Even if you don't know the whole picture and just one side, anybody who's family member does cannot think straight for sure .

IMO this is the writer's fault. They never showed vrinda manipulative before this and now suddenly she's tricking her own daughter. This is a blatant divergence from the plot and just done to make vishkanyas seem villainous. Not required at all and making me lose interest. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both the rajparivaar and the Vishkanya are using her for her powers and their own game. I just don't understand how could Sitara trust her mother just like that. She has been absent from her life ever since her birth. The least she can do is observe and try to search for the truth without the intervention from both sides. Now she is just being manipulated in their games.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This was completely unnecessary. Sitara would still help her mother and take revenge if Vrinda told her the truth how Kuldeep snatched her away from Vrinda just after her birth. Was Kuldeep right? No. Sitara is not only his daughter but Vrinda's daughter too. He could be right if Vrinda or her sisters were lethal for Sitara. But they love her. They said they will give their lives to protect her and it shows in their action.
I think this is created to show Vishkanyas bad...although I will not call them bad. Just bunch of stupid women.
If they had brain they would use Viraj as he too wants to free them. He is a modern man . He will not listen to Rajguru. May be he would go against his family to give justice to Vishkanyas. Vishkanyas are just making stupid plans. So I can call them fool...but not bad. May be Sitara would work as the brain...although she is also looking like a moron.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
over 20 years of imprisonment have made them full of distrust. 
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Viraj to marne ki itni jaldi kyon hai?
Why not scheme to get out of that awful place first?
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
She will ruin Sitara's trust in her.