Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
if i am not wrong, wasnt it this site who said that the show may not go off air, when all other portals said its ending in sept 2018
we know they have to serve 1 month notice bef quitting, so if they arent serving the notice for the time being, then the leap may happening in march,

mesh how do you know track is ending wed?

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruby, they have been shooting the chasing sequence for some days and I don't think Ragkor will retuen to Azaadganj and Anjor has already left, so I think they'll shift to Mumbai by Thursday or by next week by the latest.

When IWM article came, I thought Raghav will die on Wednesday and then they'll show Chakor and Anjor in Mumbai for a couple of weeks until they hire the new leads.

Now I don't know, I hope we get Ragkor for a couple of weeks before the leap so we can get closure and if the makers consider the fans they could reveal that Raghav is Suraj so we can leave on a happy note.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay. The site clearly mentioned that Meera said that VJ hasn't quit the show and they are yet to be informed about the leap. We have to keep our fingers crossed. So please, don't say these guys are reporting fake news because they quoted what Meera said.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Okay. The site clearly mentioned that Meera said that VJ hasn't quit the show and they are yet to be informed about the leap. We have to keep our fingers crossed. So please, don't say these guys are reporting fake news because they quoted what Meera said.

The thing is the fandom has heard the leap news two days ago and it came through one of the crew and one of the cast and that's why we can't fully believe this article.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

The thing is the fandom has heard the leap news two days ago and it came through one of the crew and one of the cast and that's why we can't fully believe this article.

That's what I am saying. The article didn't mention anything about the leap. It simply quoted what Meera told them. 
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Guys the writer mahesh pandey has quit!
What's going on?
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Meanwhile, I just interviewed Vidhi. She said that the decision to quit the show was not hers. 
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Meanwhile, I just interviewed Vidhi. She said that the decision to quit the show was not hers. 

OOps

something serious is happening.  God knows whats it
Sukor7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Guys the writer mahesh pandey has quit!

What's going on?

Seriously?

Dearest, should I happy for this? ๐Ÿ˜‰
I think this is the only happy thing happen after knowing about leap.
binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VJ busy promoting Jhansi rani๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know what is happening.
I guess leap is definitely happening but it will take some more time.

And then may be Raghv and Chakor characters can be replaced by elder actors to play parents to grown up Anjor.

I think we will get confirmation through actors only 
Producer Saab will open his mouth to talk about Spandan and Vidhi only.