Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I won't ever hate Panchali, but this RK character is not Vyasa's Panchali😆. SHE was totally badass.

I dislike RK Krishna though. He needs the back end of a broomstick taken to his backside for the way he treats women as mere things. 

I feel this Krishna is shown somewhat hypocrite.sorry for saying this..But I feel

Tomorrow or Wednesday rk ka scene..I just pray no that bloody ayan please

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

I feel this Krishna is shown somewhat hypocrite.sorry for saying this..But I feel

Tomorrow or Wednesday rk ka scene..I just pray no that bloody ayan please

I agree. It takes a lot to make me dislike Krishna. But Swastik managed it ðŸ˜†. That's talent.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I agree. It takes a lot to make me dislike Krishna. But Swastik managed it ðŸ˜†. That's talent.

No suddenly when today krishna shouted it doesn't look like he shouted at all.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh right, I think you skipped the beauty of SuryaPutra Karna. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Oh right, I think you skipped the beauty of SuryaPutra Karna. 

Yeah, but I remember the Krishna Karna scenes you shared ðŸ˜†.  Nausea from that was enough.

I'm beginning to think Swastik hates Krishna and/or is one of the most sexist production houses around. Or why would they portray him as this hypocritical, misogynistic, emotionally manipulative chap? And why, oh, why would they take powerful women like Panchali and Kunti and reduce them to either man-obsessed and illogical dolls or weepy waste-of-times? I caught the Kunti promo.🤣 So, so overdone even if we overlook the fact Epic Kunti deliberately put on that show AFTER Vyasa told them what was to happen. She was an incredibly astute political player who went to Karna on purpose after stating he was a wretch who wanted to "eat" her other children. That Kunti was shown screaming and carrying on as though mentally stunted and poorly educated.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

In today episode precap Panchali reaction obvious ..any girl will react same.

But Dragging krishna was like Krishna is mukhya kya..

Panchali called nakula today as devar but she ll marry him too 

Why can't they stop this way to call.

I really can't understand where story heading to

Aarthiviji thumbnail

eventual reunion of rk in Siddhashrama, after the elapse of the hundred-year curse of separation.

This is rk climax..

Means what one of RK team has given this spoiler 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friends🤗 here is beautiful info which I saw while searching for some other matter. It is very interesting- 

Once a saint asked this question to Lord Shiva: Who is your father? Lord Shiva replied that Lord Brahma is his father. Then the saint went on to ask: Who is your Grandfather Lord? Lord Shiva replied that Lord Vishnu is his Grandfather. The Saint further asked If Lord Brahma is your father and lord Vishnu is your grandfather, then who is your great grandfather? Lord Shiva astonished him by saying that he himself is his great Grandfather.

Well, the story sounds much confusing and mystifying. However, as there is no origin point, it serves as a circle, any point can be taken as a starting point.