~~We Care Because We Belong To Each Other~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CARE is a very special emotion which can be expressed in many waysA simple SORRY & a WARM HUG differs in it's gesture but both expresses GENUINE CARE in their own way😳 & its Special❤️

Our Akshan also expresses their care for each other in their own special way

Guddan was all ready to become kulfi again in cold but her Jindal Saab surprised her in his own sweet way😳Surprise will be an understatement he almost shocked her by arranging such a beautiful & comfortable sleeping arrangement for her

"Toh Aur Kon Karega?" This Question held so much importance He was directly accepting that Yes I did all these for you bcz your comfort & safety matters to me❤️ & indirectly saying ki I CARE FOR YOU

"Guddan I am Really Sorry Ki Tumhein Tand Mein Sona Pada"

See The Unsaid SORRY finally found its owner at the right time at the right place from the right person na?🥳Jindal Saab 👏

"Dekh Ke"

That Sudden CARE filled warning came from Jindal Saab when his wife was carelessly walking & was about to fall into the pool Not to forgot just one day ago he said "Tum pool ke ander jaake bhi so jaavogi toh bhi mujhe koi farak nahi padta"🤣 Jindal Saab Your Dil register & nullify any khatra before it touches your wife because YOU CARE👍🏼

"Guddan Mana ki main tumko bahut zyada ache se nahi jaantha par itna kam ache se bhi nahi jaantha hu ki tumhare chehre pe aanewali pareshani ko main samajh na saku"

Hayeee Jindal Saab DIL LE LO yaar❤️ Kya baat bol dia aapne🥳Her worries affects him, he wants her to share her worries with him, he wants to erase all the pareshaniya surrounding her because he loves to see her chirping around him with her atranginessThe assurance he was giving her while trying to ask again & again about what is bothering her truly reflects the intensity of CARE he do for her

Guddan those red eyes & unshed tears that pooled in your eyes when Rawat Uncle was trying to be so confident of making your Jindal Saab guilty with the proofs which he will be able to collect because of you, screamed how much pain his words are giving to your heart but still you regained your confidence👍🏼 & STRONGLY ANSWERED BACK STANDING LIKE A ROCK FOR YOUR HUSBAND🤗 TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE⭐️ 👏

"Zyada toh nahi jaante par yeh aankhein kaatil ke toh nahi lagti"

"Yahan Hamari choti moch par bhi kitni pareshan ho rahe hai"

This immense trust she has for her husband is🤗No matter what the world says she knows, her heart knows Her Jindal Saab cant be the culprit

"Humein bhi aapse baatein chupana acha nahi lag raha na hi hum chupana chahte hai"

And She feels sad for hiding the truth from Akshat 😒Directly she is scared to reveal the truth bcz she doubt whether he believe to what she will say about Rawat uncle but indirectly she is doing so to protect him from hurting moreShe very well knows how much he is sensitive to every thing related to Antara😒 & if Rawat Uncle's truth will be exposed the person who will get hurt the most will be Akshat himself🥺So she wants to protect him & his heart from further breakingBecause She CARE for him❤️

I wanted to add so many Akshan caps then decided only to add this one because I felt this one is so so apt as it perfectly defines my post "WE CARE BECAUSE WE BELONG TO EACH OTHER" ❤️ The way they balance each other😳, the way they hold on to each other in every tough situation👍🏼, the way they show immense trust on each other🤗& the way two incomplete opposite souls COMPLETE EACH OTHER in their own unique way is DIL LE LO❤️

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully penned down
U and piku write so well ya 🤗

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww it was so classy and beautiful and the title just suited the couple
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post yaar!!! Tumhare post kholne se pehle mujhe acchi acchi feeling aati hai😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AJ's protective care is so infectious and heart tugging that there is no way one cannot melt for it and its no surprise that Guddan has fallen for it and has now expectations of him when it comes to his care and reciprocates it as well that is just so Awwwdorable and Sweet. AJ's protective care is just LOVE and their unknown bond runs v deep 😳 Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Saru I love reading your post, I love how you take a single diagloue and analazye it in few words. 👏👏👏

Toh Aur Kon Karega: Jindal Saab is a man of few words, but his gestures says it all. Only he has the right to do something special for his wife and no else. 

His apologize was so genuine, he cannot tolerate his Jaan freezing😳

Dekhe Ke: it shows the parallel between the couple, Guddan talks n she is not aware of her surrounding but AJ is always alert of everything, he is always safe guarding his wife's safety.

I love your cap, if Bahus saw that their POV will be Saas-Sasur romancing. But when we see it, its a husband supporting his wife from injuring her self, and wife holding on to her pillar of strength. Each scenes of Akshan shows how Light & Dark, Inexperience & Experience person balance each other out. With Hubby, Mrs. Jindal doesn't feel the gap of the height because slowly both Akshan are removing it one by one. 

One think I love about Akshan is they are now openly showing their concern for eachother, they are supporting each other's decision openly and acknowledging eachother as Head of the Household. They never go behind each others back or against the spouse decision. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post dear ⭐️❤️
I love how AJ never misses any of his wife's antics & has all his focus fixed on her when she is in front of him i.e. what is she saying, what is she trying to explain, her eyes, is she hiding anything or nor, her hand movements, where is she moving, etc. He catches them all at once 😳

Even Guddu is extra carefree when she is around him as subconsciously she has adapted the fact that with him around, he won't let her fall & will help her correct every mistake or mess she makes 😳 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Beautifully penned down
U and piku write so well ya 🤗

Thank u Shailu for always loving & appreciating my posts❤️ 🤗

Piku is an amazing writer👍🏼 I adore her thought process
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Awww it was so classy and beautiful and the title just suited the couple

Thank U So much dear❤️ When I was writing this post main soch sochke pareshan ho rahi thi ki kya title du isko jo mere post ko define bhi kare saath mein it will purely reflect our Akshan in every true sense👍🏼 & suddenly This came to My Dil
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Awesome post yaar!!! Tumhare post kholne se pehle mujhe acchi acchi feeling aati hai😆

Thank U Tani😳

@Bold That's So Sweet🤗 Sunke Dil Khush Khush Hua