Kalma Scene from Today's episode

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Have to say this.- Today's Kalma scene where Kalyani tried to test Malhar and showed him why she trusted him so much was fabulous. Loved Reem in that scene as a confident woman who trusted her husband and Sehban was excellent as usual not saying anything yet speaking volumes from his eyes .He has very expressive eyes. The way he brushed off Kalyani's hand was kind of funny ðŸ˜† I was thinking give it a few years  Malhar Beta you wouldn't dream of rejecting her advances rather you would be initiator ðŸ˜† But Kalyani is right Malhar is a decent chap character wise. Kalyani feels safe with him as he has never tried to take advantage of her position ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It  was really beautiful scene... Malhar helpless expression says it all.  Reem and sehban nailed that scene... 
altgr thumbnail
That scene was very beatifully done. My favourite scene from the episode.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Everthing about that scene was beautiful 
Right from such a scene written and thought by the creative's to the actors doing a great job 

But one thing abhi bhi unki yehi routine hai? 
I mean it's ok for them to share the same bed they trust each other and themselves too I am not saying just because the truth is out so they should share the bed but still mature hain so what's wrong with sharing the bed show it naturally like they end up sleeping on the bed with Moksh in the middle next night when she is making her bed he should just take her pillow and put it.in the other side make a cushion wall but hat is so overdone 

Maine tumhe humesha neeche sone ko nahi kaha tha
SONAL30 thumbnail
That scene was beautifully written as well as beautifully acted by both the leads
Kalyani was so sure about malhar's reaction that he would be shocked n he reacted like that only
More than shocked he was horrified coz he wasn't prepared or expecting for this kind of gesture from his wife...her touch was enough to shake him up 
M liking the growth in their bonding...finally they started to understand each other's thought process
Waiting for this molestation drama to get over...can't see SamThu's winning look n them insulting malhar again n again but yeah m loving one thing that nowaday our bindaas kalyani doing sampda's bejjati very much...m loving it 
scorpia0211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The scene wss the best of yesterday episode also i lke atharva in negative role and kalyani giving back to sampada.  This is what i like about THR, the show is balanced not too much negativity n dragging.

Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That scene truly depicts the depth of their characters. Both Malhar and kalyani try to be indifferent sometimes but in reality they are so fragile from inside and respect eachother. 
Malhar tries to act strong and rude but from the very beginning he has always been respectful towards women ( yeah I know he acted liked devil and tortured kalyani to extreme sometimes which I really felt was out of his character but now when he is realising his mistakes he's on track now)
It was a weird moment for Kalyani too as she is always hesitant in front of Malhar but she tried to be bold and find out the truth about Malhar. And when her faith in Malhar proved to be right she broke down.
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

It  was really beautiful scene... Malhar helpless expression says it all.  Reem and sehban nailed that scene... 

Yes I feel this scene was the turning point of their relationship ðŸ˜Š
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

That scene was very beatifully done. My favourite scene from the episode.

Yes Mine too ðŸ˜ƒ
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Everthing about that scene was beautiful 

Right from such a scene written and thought by the creative's to the actors doing a great job 

But one thing abhi bhi unki yehi routine hai? 
I mean it's ok for them to share the same bed they trust each other and themselves too I am not saying just because the truth is out so they should share the bed but still mature hain so what's wrong with sharing the bed show it naturally like they end up sleeping on the bed with Moksh in the middle next night when she is making her bed he should just take her pillow and put it.in the other side make a cushion wall but hat is so overdone 

Maine tumhe humesha neeche sone ko nahi kaha tha

I know but I feel Malhar is still not comfortable with sharing a bed with a 18 year old . However platonic the relationship they share Malhar is not ready to take a step forward with Kalyani. Hope they do move forward in that direction but still I feel there is a long way for them to go😊