~~Hamara Gussa~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Every Human express their emotions in their own way😛 & its always UNIQUE👍🏼Our Akshan are nothing different😆They express their under lying emotions wrapped in their Anokha Gussa Way🤪Lets Analyse😈

Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal was expecting her hubby to come to pool side, manavofy her, take her back to their room & allow her permission to sleep inside their roomThe fact that prick her dil more was not the fact that Rawat uncle's theory proved right than hers but Her Jindal Saab didn't care about her well being while Her Dil expected him to care, Her Dil longed him to care😳But why would she convey her haal e dil to him when he didn't come to ask so she chose the easiest way to express her sadness that is to show her VIKRAAL ROOP to him🤣And her words "Wahan marne hi choda tha nah humein?" hit the right cord

Now comes the reply back time😈Ab Biwi ji ne jis tareeka apnaya ussi tarike pe palat war kia uski Miya ji ne😎Mr.Akshat Jindal who was feeling sorry for not caring for his wife but at the same time cant express his haal e dil bcz his wifey showed her Vikraal Roop😆So he also chose the easiest way to express his Sorry 😳& his care that too wrapped in his KhaduspanHe came back from an important meeting just to make herbal medicine to cure his wifey's sneeze,asked her to finish it asap if she dont want to face the ASLI GUSSA OF AKSHAT JINDAL🤣

Wah Akshan Wah👏 Aise Anokhe tareekhe se Aap donom Apne dil ke haal ek duje ke dil tak bass pahunchate rahiye ⭐️

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I prefer the scene when AJ was shocked  Guddan Show her hand, which means the conversation is over hahhaha. 🤣
Poor Guddan what all has to be done in order to get permission to sleep in the same room where is AJ...🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Wah Kya Naam Dia hai🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

I prefer the scene when AJ was shocked  Guddan Show her hand, which means the conversation is over hahhaha. 🤣

Poor Guddan what all has to be done in order to get permission to sleep in the same room where is AJ...🤣

That was Pure Wifey mode🤣She said those words that hit his heart & when he was abt to speak she just shut him by showing him the hand 😆
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

That was Pure Wifey mode🤣She said those words that hit his heart & when he was abt to speak she just shut him by showing him the hand 😆

That's just 👏👏👏 through was like a wife who does not have the nerve to listen to his husband... Conversation is over, there is no debate. Love that scene. 😆😆😆
Looking forward to the next episode, it will be more of these scenes ... It will be interesting see...  😊😊😊
SaruSenan thumbnail

That's just 👏👏👏 through was like a wife who does not have the nerve to listen to his husband... Conversation is over, there is no debate. Love that scene. 😆😆😆
Looking forward to the next episode, it will be more of these scenes ... It will be interesting see...  😊😊😊

Haan toh wahi karegi nah beacuse she was expressing her sadness through her vikraal roop for not showing care for her, and making her sleep in that cold
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful analysis ❤️👏

Exactly what I felt, Guddu felt a pricked with the thought that her Jindal Sahab doesn't care about her but she couldn't understand the exact reason for this pricky feeling in her heart.
But anyways she couldn't help & went on to nikalo her bharas on him maybe as an automatic defence mechanism to fight the feeling. & in that she got carried away & ugaloed those zehrila words of, "Wahan Marne hi choda tha na humein ?"  & crossing the line forgetting how much it effects him. 

Here I am quoting part of a dialogue from one of my favorite dramas though the situation is which this was delivered has nothing common with this scene of our show :-

"Aurat na mard par hath utha sakti hai na usse ghar se nikal sakti hai ! ... Le De kar ek uske pass gaz bhar ki zehrili zuban hi hoti hai... jisska woh kam akaali mein istamaal kar jati hai !...Aur kher se teri biwi ki toh khaas hi zehrili zubaan hai !" 

About AJ, well Guddu's words hit him hard & bitter & so I guess he chose to give it back the same way. 
He made her drink the "bitter" kadha while threatening her with anger.  

Breaking it down :-

The Bitter kadha - he made her drink her own bitter words that she threw on him & attempted to make her feel the bitterness that he felt. 
Or else Honey is also good for cold & had he added that in the kadha, that won't have lessened any property of the kadha but could have reduced the bitterness & made it a bit sweet & more tolerable to Guddu.

Threatening with Anger - He made her drink the Bitter kadha silently without any protest like she made him listen to her Bitter words while stopping him from saying anything & storming off the room as he was left to absorb those bitter words in silence.
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautiful analysis ❤️👏

Exactly what I felt, Guddu felt a pricked with the thought that her Jindal Sahab doesn't care about her but she couldn't understand the exact reason for this pricky feeling in her heart.
But anyways she couldn't help & went on to nikalo her bharas on him maybe as an automatic defence mechanism to fight the feeling. & in that she got carried away & ugaloed those zehrila words of, "Wahan Marne hi choda tha na humein ?"  & crossing the line forgetting how much it effects him. 

Here I am quoting part of a dialogue from one of my favorite dramas though the situation is which this was delivered has nothing common with this scene of our show :-

"Aurat na mard par hath utha sakti hai na usse ghar se nikal sakti hai ! ... Le De kar ek uske pass gaz bhar ki zehrili zuban hi hoti hai... jisska woh kam akaali mein istamaal kar jati hai !...Aur kher se teri biwi ki toh khaas hi zehrili zubaan hai !" 

About AJ, well Guddu's words hit him hard & bitter & so I guess he chose to give it back the same way. 
He made her drink the "bitter" kadha while threatening her with anger.  

Breaking it down :-

The Bitter kadha - he made her drink her own bitter words that she threw on him & attempted to make her feel the bitterness that he felt. 
Or else Honey is also good for cold & had he added that in the kadha, that won't have lessened any property of the kadha but could have reduced the bitterness & made it a bit sweet & more tolerable to Guddu.

Threatening with Anger - He made her drink the Bitter kadha silently without any protest like she made him listen to her Bitter words while stopping him from saying anything & storming off the room as he was left to absorb those bitter words in silence.

Thank U Genie🤗

And Another Brilliant Analysis to read on⭐️ 👏

Yes I felt the same way those words did the effect what she wanted him to feelShe wanted him to feel that yes she is hurt but those words came just like u said in a flow but it was not intensional
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I prefer the scene when AJ was shocked Guddan Show her hand, which means the conversation is over hahhaha.🤣

Wahi tho strong headed guddan is so much fun 👏
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Kanika slayed it through her comic timing and acting alongwith MR KHADOOS😛😆
1 2
Next