Malhar has definitely been blackmailed

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It was really shocking to see Malhar yesterday confessing that he has molested the supposed victim.

We all know that this is not possible. Do you think he is being blackmailed? But, what could Malhar be blackmailed by? It cannot be Moksh because this rape allegation will count against him in court. Could it be anything to do with Kalyani?

I hope the creative does not take a week for this revelation. Kalyani has always been a fast one at unfolding truths. Let's see how long this one takes.

Kind Regards,
Ibby

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpia0211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What about 25 lakh Atharva paid to that gunda something on that.  Atharva may have told malhar something. Lets see how CV's unfold it.
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scorpia0211

What about 25 lakh Atharva paid to that gunda something on that.  Atharva may have told malhar something. Lets see how CV's unfold it.

For that 25 lakh Atarv will take Anupriya hissa means aao saheb side partition...
Malhar is hiding something related to pillu or kalyani I think 
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, i am new to this forum, i have recently started watching tujhse hai raabta, its seems nice.

I believe malhaar is trying either to save kalyani or maybe something related to kalyani dad in jail.
Atharva must have done something

If malhar's silence is actually related to kalyani, this will be a really big step from malhaar.
I am really liking this series
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Other than Atharva what if that guy Rahul's father is behind it Godavari's morphed pics could be stored elsewhere than his phone He had said na you don't know who my father is
So 1. Atharva 

2. Rahul dad
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Don't stretch it till next week V day toh dikhao
Also stress was put Tom evening till 5 so maybe Malhar has some reason obvio he will not risk his career for something small
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This metoo track will not stretch much bcoz ultimatum is given till tommorrow 5clock...and kalyani keeping nirjala vrath so usse jeetna yi hai na...deffinitely Malhar is hiding some big reason...Mrs.Rane zaroor ye pata karegi aur solution bhi doondegi...phir Malhar ki begunayi sabith ho jayegi...😉 and we may get some intense scenes...like kalyani fainting at the end bcoz she is on nirjala vrath...Malhars concern etc...just waiting to see upcoming episodes ...my only tension is we should bear that sampada and aparna ðŸ˜¡ 
I can tolerate atharva he is so funny actually ðŸ˜† But I just hate that evil duo ðŸ˜¡
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Tuesday or Wednesday tak reason reveal hojayega.When malhar heard about fasting his surprise and shocked expression was really good even shampada was shocked. Malhar or sampada never thought kalyani is going to such lenghts to save him.this track is going to  bring malhar and kalyani closer.. 😳
Atharav and sampada are helpless case.  They way atharav was talking was so creepy. He  remind me of shyam from iss pyaar to kya naam do..?... Atharav and sampada ka band bajega but I want to see what   torture shampada mom is going to faced  the way she treated kalyani  after marriage she deserves some  torture.. 
Edited by Gaurirane366 - 5 years ago