Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Stranger Danger 😛
You still exist on earth? Not yet escaped to Mars and conned Martians into opening your attendance links?
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One twin seem to be his copy ..the way they both pulled up their hood n rubbed their nose...one is quiter understanding & the other one bold & naughtier...
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ritwik will love his daughters so much once he comes to know that these are his daughters. He will shower all love on them and Palak. I am waiting for that moment.😳
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Palak lied to ritwick cos of her promise to Mamta hope she has a change of heart wen she comes to the state of noon house, but I don't understand in one of th promos wen Ricky is confronting her I guess during the divorce part why she says something on the I like dont trust or something of that sort she knows the truth I'm wondering wat more if left why wud she have hatred for Ricky..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Hi Stranger Danger  😛

You still exist on earth? Not yet escaped to Mars and conned Martians into opening your attendance links?

Very much Alive 😆

No CM ratings ..so no attendance thread 😛
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Ritwik will love his daughters so much once he comes to know that these are his daughters. He will shower all love on them and Palak. I am waiting for that moment. 😳

Same pinch!! 

Waiting for that moment
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

Palak lied to ritwick cos of her promise to Mamta hope she has a change of heart wen she comes to the state of noon house, but I don't understand in one of th promos wen Ricky is confronting her I guess during the divorce part why she says something on the I like dont trust or something of that sort she knows the truth I'm wondering wat more if left why wud she have hatred for Ricky..

Her hatred for Rithwik is still a Question mark 😕
vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the promo... Palak says "anything to get rid of you"..thats all ... There is no hatred... It was only a tit for tat response as he sez he doesn't want her... They have always given it back to each other so thinking that she would be quiet isn't them.