Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RikaraRocks

Im very sure Zain will not have any connection with shrenu romantically .

Cos Zain's lead/wife is played by Tanvi who was one of star bharat's show's main lead and they have a kid too in this show.
if they wanted to show a romantic link they would have got any supporting actress. 

then we have Tina Philip who was a lead for star plus too.

Shrenu is probably from Tanvi's sasural - that means Zain character 's family.. 

probably his elder brother's wife .
 i think shrenu took this role cos maybe she wanted to try a negative role too. 

i have a feeling she will be a strict lady who controls everyone in the house and probably Zain and his wife will have problems with her.

Now only promo will answer the doubts πŸ˜†

nowadays most of the shows are multilead.

i heard dipika kakkar dhami dhrasti doing a show with sandip sicand - yhm creative head

Elder brother is married , zain character married to tanvi character..( inka kya role hai - happily married couple thats it πŸ˜†)Younger brothr is not married 

Tina philip will be shrenu character sister.. 

Shrenu Bhabi aur bahu kiski hai .πŸ˜† She might play WIDOW again or  may be husband left her shadi ke time per , she took charge of everything πŸ˜† Negative hokar how come she will keep everone together πŸ˜†

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It might be like Satrupa in RKC. 

Satrupa was grey in the show, but she kept the family together. 

But Satrupa was playing a grown up mother, to seventeen year old. So, I don't know. πŸ˜†
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

But Satrupa was playing a grown up mother, to seventeen year old. So, I don't know. πŸ˜†

This will be Young Satrupa πŸ˜†
RikaraRocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Satrupa was an outstanding character. i loved that show and only Narayani shastri can play satrupa and she did superb work.

About shrenu's show we cant predict anything.
its better to keep low hopes.

Since the actors ropped in the show have already being leads in other shows so all will be given equal importance.

the only hope i have is shrenu will get more screenspace if she plays negative role cos itv
makers love vamps πŸ˜†

but still keepin low hopes.

cos look at hina. her fans are complaining she isnt been gettin good screenspace. now i hear she is quitting kzk.

anything can happen in itv.. All in the game of money.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Satrupa was an outstanding character. i loved that show and only Narayani shastri can play satrupa and she did superb work.

Since the actors ropped in the show have already being leads in other shows so all will be given equal importance.

the only hope i have is shrenu will get more screenspace if she plays negative role cos itv
makers love vamps πŸ˜†

cos look at hina. her fans are complaining she isnt been gettin good screenspace. now i hear she is quitting kzk.

Hina and Ekta are very professional and Hina Character will back in KZK when it was required  as per her interview 

At the moment Hina has got some movie offer and she is going to cannesπŸ˜†

I am sure she will chose Cannes over KOMOLIKA πŸ˜† 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Moumina thumbnail

makers love vamps  πŸ˜†

Yup, it's better to keep hope low

About Hina , she is busy with other  project, 
Edited by Moumina - 5 years ago
RikaraRocks thumbnail
They did so much promotion for komolika and it turned out to be like a phuski bomb..
They were supposed to make it better than previous komolika πŸ˜†

I used to watch kzk for hina to see how she carries the character. but got dissapointed.

Sometimes its not necessary that an actor can do very well in negative role. it doesnt click . 

i hope Shrenu gets a good character role. lead/parallel lead/ supporting 

She needs a good role after the trauma IB has given her fans

RikaraRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Yup, it's better to keep hope low.

Yeah i know. i have hard core hina fans as friends πŸ˜†
some of her fans are upset that she isnt giving time for kzk cos after signing kzk she did a film shooting in btwn and there was a break where she wasnt seen .

Ekta isnt doing much for her too. jus giving random scenes here and there. like how Gul gave shrenu

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Original kzk story n kzk 2 has differnt story i think. In original after anupre consumation anu will get married to komolika n i think komolika will have a miscarriage i dont remember. Much  it was long back.And prerana will have first prem out of wedlock n bajaj marries her. So i dont think parth will be ready to play dad on screen even though erica has done mothers role in kuch rang Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 5 years ago
RikaraRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Yup, it's better to keep hope low.

And if tanvi's role is that important then why others two rejected that role, ... She signed it she offered by Star Bharat,...it it completely my pov

Tanvi is Star Bharat product. So its obvious she wouldnt say no.

And every actor signs a contract for 2 yrs with the channel. 
like how Shrenu did with Starplus during Dbo

and all depends on the payment too right. They must have been offered less .