KalMa Together new promo

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
One girl blaming malhar that malhar mujhe se zabardasti karne ki koshish kar raha thaa
anupriya not believing that girl
and anu sahib saying kahi ye ladki sach tho nahi bol rahe
sampatha and atharav is also there😡😡
kalyani and malhar is quite not saying any thing
kalyani stare malhar like she is with her then she says 
lee jaye malhar ko🥱
and baby is in sampada hand
iam sure some thing is going in malhar and kalyani mind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I saw it too am searching for online video
It's couple vs couple 

SamThu will be on cloud nine thinking they defeated KalMa but aisa dhobi pachad milega ki yaad rakhenge 

SamThu Paise toh churake mil gaye but class standard elegance churake nahi milta 
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes it's clearly KalMa verses SamAtarva...deffinitely KalMa have planned something...ye SamAtarva munh ke bhal girenge zaroor ðŸ˜‰
But I just hate to see Moksh in that chudail's hand ðŸ˜¡
altgr thumbnail
How shameless are Atharva and Sampada. And Deshmukh family, the less said, the better. I am sure KalMa have some solid plan in their mind. Can't see Sampada & Atharva winning against KalMa.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgLvfkhHHK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w1xige668d1t
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I saw it too am searching for online video

It's couple vs couple 

SamThu will be on cloud nine thinking they defeated KalMa but aisa dhobi pachad milega ki yaad rakhenge 

SamThu Paise toh churake mil gaye but class standard elegance churake nahi milta 

iam hating this samthu😡😡i feel may b if trp increase SamThu gonna more glorify by makers but
till now i didnt see dragging in raabta hope in future also no dragging

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinlora

Yes it's clearly KalMa verses SamAtarva...deffinitely KalMa have planned something...ye SamAtarva munh ke bhal girenge zaroor ðŸ˜‰

But I just hate to see Moksh in that chudail's hand ðŸ˜¡

same here iam hating that only in promo😡
i want moksh with kalyani if chudail take moksh with her there will b no moksh and kalyani scene😭😭😭 which is one of my fav thing in the show now
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

How shameless are Atharva and Sampada. And Deshmukh family, the less said, the better. I am sure KalMa have some solid plan in their mind. Can't see Sampada & Atharva winning against KalMa.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgLvfkhHHK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w1xige668d1t

same here i cant see them wining 
iam sure soon that girl will return who cheated by Sampada and Atharav
then after that sampada and atharav become bigee billi and ask malhar for forgiveness and sampada try to go back to malhar once she see atharav real face
i feel atharav soon cheat sampada too
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

same here i cant see them wining 
iam sure soon that girl will return who cheated by Sampada and Atharav
then after that sampada and atharav become bigee billi and ask malhar for forgiveness and sampada try to go back to malhar once she see atharav real face
i feel atharav soon cheat sampada too

Atharva will definitely cheat Sampada, I am sure. I think the next step for KalMa should be to try to know that how Atharva has become so rich all of sudden, then they will come to know about Mugdha.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: altgr

Atharva will definitely cheat Sampada, I am sure. I think the next step for KalMa should be to try to know that how Atharva has become so rich all of sudden, then they will come to know about Mugdha.

Yess becoz sampada ko wapas malhar ke pass hi ana han
I dnt understand one thing why sampada feel jealous when she see malhar and kalyani i notice this many time😡
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just saw the promo on Instagram. What in the world is going on??