MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Yeah another story! No chappals please.  😆 So I had this idea when I was watching Cinderella. No judgement please. So here is a new version of Cinderella. 

This one is for you Mou, ye le tera treat. I am sure reading this you will curse the day you will asked me for a treat. 😆 

Credit of this beautiful banner goes to my sautan, Zephyr_57. 

The one where it all started, 

The bright sunlight illuminated the room, as she stirred in her sleep, irritated by the sudden light. She moaned slowly, opening her eyes and tried to take in her surrounding. 

Waking up to an unfamiliar room instead of the comfort of her own bed, Shayre's eyes widened. 

She tried to rack her brain for the threads that led her to memory of how she had ended up there. 

Shayre realised a big arm wrapped onto her upper torso while trying to wake up. Alarmed by the thought of sharing the bed with a stranger, she jerked up from her sleep. 
The man beside her groaned in his sleep and turned to her side. 

Looking at him, the memories of the night before rushed through her mind. There was a bar, lots of drink, and her idiot friends. The same ones that encouraged her to drink her heart out and sleep with the first person her eyes landed on. 

He slowly opened his eyes and his blue orbs locked with hers. They exchanged a smile and Shayre had to admit, she had scored well. Her friend Sofie would probably give him a 8 or maybe even a 9. 

"Hey beautiful." He broke the silence. She could feel a blush creeping through her cheeks. It had been long since someone had complimented her. A genuine one. 

"Hey." She mouthed out as her eyes followed towards the clock. Shayre jumped out of the bed looking at the time. 

"What happened? Is something wrong?" His voice was filled with confusion. 

"Yes. I am getting late. I need to go." Shayre replied searching for her dress. She had a job interview in an hour and she had to get ready for it. His eyes followed her movements as she took off his shirt and got into her dress. 

Finding her actions amusing, he just lay back and smiled. 

"So..umm.. it was nice to meet you. We had a great time ...last night... it was..."she fought with words, trying to make conversation. 

He raised his eye brows in response. "It was nice to meet you too beautiful and last night was great."

"So I guess I will get going" Shayre fidgeted with her dress. "Oh I just remembered! I don't even know you name!" 

"Well you kept calling me lion all night!" Shayre could feel her cheeks heat up again. Second time on the same morning. Way to go.

"I was talking about your real name. Full name."

He breath out and nodded his head. "Okay then. I am Prince Azlan al Mikhbair." He proudly announced. 

Shayre had stifle her laugh which tried to escape hearing his reply. This was one funny man! 

"If we are introducing that way then, I am Princess Shayre." She said with a smile. He raised his eye brows not finding humour. 

"I am getting late! Need to go. It was nice to meet you Azlan. No no, Prince Azlan" Shayre bid a goodbye with a chuckle. 

"Nice to meet you too. Will give you call" Azlan said never asking her number. 

"You do that." Shayre said, never giving her number. "I need to get going." 

"Hey wait!" Azlan called out as she hurridely moved out of the apartment. "Hey beautiful! You left your shoe!" 

Never hearing his call, Shayre walked out. 

Azlan parked his car on the last spot and hurried out of it. She would kill him if he was even a minute late. There was nothing he would do to anger Leilah. 

While locking his car, his eyes came across the blood red heel he had been carrying around in his car. The same shoe Miss Cinderella had left in his apartment, in the morning. 

His phone rang breaking his chain of thoughts. Finding his uncle on the dial, he picked up immediately. 

"What the hell have you done Azlan!" His uncle's voice rang out. 

"Salam to you too Khalo. I miss you too." Azlan replied. 

"Keep your Salam to yourself abn! First of all tell me what did you do last night?" 

"I did quite a lot of things last night but I don't think it would be appropriate to share them with you." 

"Quit joking Azlan! I know everything you did last night. Your lawyer called me in the morning and reported it." 

"My lawyer? How does he know about it?" Azlan asked confused on how his lawyer knew what he did last night. 

"He's your lawyer. Its his job to keep a tab on your activities."

"What does that mean? He spies on me? Isn't that a bit creepy and even kinky!" Azlan blurted, feeling disgusted at the idea of being spied by his lawyer. 

"So tell me, who's the girl?" 

Azlan laughed remembering the silly girl who was referring to herself as a princess. "Oh she! She was one crazy girl." 

"Of course she's crazy! Which sane person would marry you!" 

"Now thats not fair. I could get any sane person to marry.." it took time for him to register his uncle's words. 
"Marry? What marry? Who marry? When marry?"  

"Stop talking gibberish to hide your mistake. You Azlan you! You have married. You got married yesterday, legally. Thats what your lawyer called me for." 

"No no. No Khalo no. I have not married anyone. There must be a mistake." 

"Yes there is a mistake. The marriage was the mistake! Oh my abn, what have you done? What will I tell your brother? What will I answer to your mother? Oh my abn..." his uncle's voice toned down as Azlan got buried in his thoughts. 

What had he done! He got so drunk that he had married Cinderella! What would he do next. 

What? What? What?? 

Index 

Hit like and leave a feedback if you liked it. 😳

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sam's on a roll! ;) 
Res :P
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wpw! This is awesome! Do continue soon hun! :D
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my my! Sam you rockl! That looks beautiful and so interesting. A quite modern approach for cinderella huh? great job!
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Okay, this is so so fun, quirky and amazing! 😆😆❤️
Love the modern twist, you have given to Cinderella. 👏

Update Soon. 
Thanks For Pm.
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting end 
Cont soon 
Thanks for pm 
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kay so I read this before and now is me commenting here 😳 blame my med school for keeping me busy plus I've started prep for civil services exam (UPSC, MPSC, RBI etc ) so I hardly get any time. ..  I really want to crack it in first attempt ! I wish to do that let's see. ...  Anyway enough of my rant let's begin with the review !

Aflatoon update...  Waise how's second installment going...  Lemme promise you ek thing, if you complete that story I'll make you a banner for epilogue ⭐️ and you'll get a treat too😉

So now really coming to the update :

How do you select names?  I guess I shouldn't be wondering because you're Samrajya laxmiwati 😲 ⭐️ I love the choice of the names and the characters<3

Perfect combo of drama and romance in between I was wondering if she was gonna throw sandals on his face in order to leave it there😆 but no you saved his face 😆 the lead is lovely and it was perfect balance of humor and chicklit ⭐️

Lovely writing, all the best😳
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue Sam😃
l liked the new version of cinderella❤️