Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
What, seriously? I'd rather them kill Rajesh off over Moloy. The guy is hilarious. Is Uday really paid that much? If it's about cost cutting, then they should get rid of their highest paid actress instead of Uday. Nobody who contributed to TRPs will care if Komolika is replaced, and it might even be better for the show. 
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Yeah, Moloy is fav character in Basu's family. And Mohini is like our chalta phirta jewellery shop. . Hope for the best . If something happens like this I am not sure I will watch KZK2  for Anulika's wedding ðŸ¤¢

konu wedding. Who would like to see this crap.  Ekta ne khudhi apne pair pe kulhadi mardi. 
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

What, seriously? I'd rather them kill Rajesh off over Moloy. The guy is hilarious. Is Uday really paid that much? If it's about cost cutting, then they should get rid of their highest paid actress instead of Uday. Nobody who contributed to TRPs will care if Komolika is replaced, and it might even be better for the show.

I agree with you They should Komo back not Uday . He is providing lot of comical relief . And he always listens to his wife so to bring KONO together they don't need to kill Moloy 🥱
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

I agree with you They should Komo back not Uday . He is providing lot of comical relief . And he always listens to his wife so to bring KONO together they don't need to kill Moloy 🥱

Exactly, he is one of the few positive people in the show - that too, the only comic relief along with Anupam sometimes. Killing him off is completely unnecessary. If their purpose was for Komo-Anu to get together, then they could have put him in a coma like S1 again. What's the need to kill him? If it's really about cost-cutting, then replace Komolika. If you can't get rid of her, then replace her. At this point, I'll even accept a plastic surgery excuse if it means replacing Komo. ðŸ˜†
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I don't think she is the highest paid though , Parth also charges a lot
sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iLovepyar I don't think it's cost cutting .They need a strong reason for anu to marry someone else and also Pre to hate anu for the same reason .
I feel the story will be similar to KRPKB post leap. Where they portray Pre as a strong and independent woman .
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam06

iLovepyar I don't think it's cost cutting .They need a strong reason for anu to marry someone else and also Pre to hate anu for the same reason .
I feel the story will be similar to KRPKB post leap. Where they portray Pre as a strong and independent woman .

If they needed a strong reason, they could have Moloy go into a coma again like in season one. There's no need to kill him. 
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam06

Yeah,but there Dev was not married.If they wanna show seperation it's ok.But,no marriage of Anukomo.Arrey can't these CVS understand,Hina and Parth don't even look good together.
mily_mathew thumbnail

If they needed a strong reason, they could have Moloy go into a coma again like in season one. There's no need to kill him. 

Plus,even in Christian families,no auspicious ceremony happens so soon after a members death.How are they gonna even show Anukomo marriage.what stupidity??
mily_mathew thumbnail
Eri ,Parth should be highly paid,since eri is also a veteran from a popular show.