Barun's Signature short film Derma, A cycle of Karma

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Barun's popularity is such that all his shoots are known as soon as he signs the deal...

And then starts the pining wait from most of his fans...days, months sometimes years pass by...if one counts in number of eager breaths, Eons pass by...but our love holds on...not renouncing hope...striving constantly to check every possible source.

When the worry had started clicking in whether this is another project of his getting shelved, the news has come with teaser of his long waited film Karma...now named as Derma...visit the link below and hit like as acknowledgement of the news.

Silsila yeh chahat ka na humne bujhne diya...Barunwa!
Series of our fandom continues!
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnDan thumbnail
Derma is already on YouTube, there are a lot of amazing reviews but I can't watch it. It is not available in my country. What to do?????
binc0802 thumbnail
Derma is not available in US also. I have also same question ?
AnnDan thumbnail
please use a good vpn ,its not availoable outside india, use turbovpn for mobile or windscribe if u are on pc and change location to India (Twitter)
AnnDan thumbnail
u using phone then use turbovpn ,if u are using pc then windscribe is good, tunnelbear is alao good option.
binc0802 thumbnail
Thanks AnnDan. I will try.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
You guys can watch it on voot..
get 'setup vpn' for google chrome
make an account and choose free india server 😊
Hi Friends!
I saw Karma! And then I couldn't sleep the whole night! Such absolutely mind boggling⭐️, simply amazing⭐️, totally stunning  acting by Barun...⭐️

And the guy is so damn humble!...He knows he has aced it... it's worth an Oscar acting!👏👏👏 And the only words he says when he's super happy about his own work is that... "I like to challenge myself!" ...In this film, this guy is challenging most of bollywood stars. 

And yes, it must have been truly a challenge for the guy! His husky voice is his Acecard; but this film he doesn't speak with voice at all... he does all the talking with his expressions!

And you just cannot imagine you're watching some one having done stylish business tycoon Arnav, Angry young man Advay, romantic rogue Haider... not even a next door Arjun or a weird Sukhi... his acting wipes out every memory from your mind and psyches you deep in your mind...

Barun has done things he never did before... What he said in interview about "he doing everything that is needed for the script" is so true about this character...he has smoked on screen... he's come nude on screen... the nudity is not for publicity purpose, it's because it's needed to show the intensity of emotions in a very serious script made into silent short film...it's the demand of the script!

I genuinely want you gals to watch the shortfilm and enjoy his act, so I won't share full review... But giving the start here below.

A long winding mountain road tells you, it's a remote mountain area. The beauty of direction reflects in  the road signifying life with twists and turns and the Man seen on bike is his life journey alone!

The context of Cycle of Karma is beautifully set here.

And then Barun's face... the disconcerted, uncaring expression... exactly explaining the person's character...like typical mountain bikers

He stops at a debilitated hut...The stopping act by Barun is great piece...His whole body starts talking...The guy is not steady on his feet...
He takes out his helmet... and within few seconds you know... ..He's got life issues... the typical not caring for life...not caring for people attitude.

Just look at the shoulder hunch... did you see shoulders hunched in Arnav/Advay/Haider ever?

This arrival vs the story closure arrival are so well directed. The same mountain road comes back but this tie there's no bike, there's a jeep.
It signifies the stage when an independent life of person starts having unavoidable dependencies. And Barun brings about that message with his super fabulous change of body language in his second arrival at the hut. Don't miss a moment also while watching! 

Let's all keep our romantic hearts in safe and lock them away; wear an intellect hat on ... and enjoy Barun's award winning act!

As I said before on Barun appreciation thread
Barun sends shivers down our spines!

This anxious waiting is pleasing pain for us, Barun!

And watching you for just few minutes is painful pleasure

Beautiful edit made by chaitali commemorating barun's act

Barun's expression in active GIF

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can some1 plz post the Youtube link for this short film?