Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
 Interesting promo. So somehow it seems akshat will become controlled by the tantra perhaps.
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Interesting promo. So somehow it seems akshat will become controlled by the tantra perhaps.

yeah she did black magic on Akshat😡😭 I was waiting for some cute scenes between Niyati n Akshat but😭
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the promo it says that the episode with the wedding will be aired on Frb 7th. That too in two parts. In today's episode they showed that the 5th day is over too. That means there are only 2 days left in Niyati's life. Also from Feb 11, the new series is supposed to air at 9:30pm. So I thought that this series would end on Feb 8th.

Does this mean that the series is not ending on Feb 8th. That it will continue at 11:30pm, it's original time slot. I am confused.

But the promo looks very interesting. 😃
Ravthereader thumbnail
Yeah the promo looks interesting but the timing is not right I mean 11:30PM seriously😡
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Show timings 11 pm not 11:30
Ravthereader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Show timings 11 pm not 11:30

mistake! but still Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hope it does well. Tantra has direct competition with Nazar. That show is full om drama with VFX😉. Every week a new Chudail Daayan Naagin enters there. So Tantra's new Track should do well.
Ravthereader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Hope it does well. Tantra has direct competition with Nazar. That show is full om drama with VFX 😉. Every week a new Chudail Daayan Naagin enters there. So Tantra's new Track should do well.

Hope so
mnusm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seeing yesterdays very fast paced episode i think they are wraping it up.They showed 3 kaali raatein in 1 single episode now only 1 left. Also in next episode promo they have shown prithvi meeting Sunaina (kanchan and niyati's mother), Kanchan also comes there and prithvi comes to know that kanchan is Sunaina's daughter.. I think kanchan will then get to know about Saudamini's reality and she will save Niyatii after 7th kaali Raat..
In SBS segment they have shown that whole family is happy with the marriage and before marriage i think all misunderstandings b/w the family will be removed..
Seeing her plan failing saudamini will then use Akshat, but this marriage track i think is only for mega episodes of 6th and 7th feb,,and feb 8 might be the last episode..