Akshan os- a lovely evening last part page 2

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Akshan os- a lovely evening..

Sorry guys I couldn't stop myself from writting this. I don't know how this Idea popped in my mind but pls don't bash me for it. This will be only two shots.

N I will update MERI Khushi tomorrow. Till then enjoy it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's been two weeks since guddan has proven Akshat not guilty in antara's murder case. Rawat has apologised to Akshat for not trusting him where as to guddan also for disturbing her so much.

He also advised Akshat to start a fresh with guddan as she is a very sweet n trustworthy girl.

Equations between Akshat n guddan has started to change. In the days when Rawat was there Akshat told everything to guddan about his love his life n his past also.

He has started understanding her. Lakshmi bahu n saru are getting in tune with her day by day.  Durga was still not ready to accept her. She scolds her in her every little mistake but Akshat comforts her always. He shows the belief which he has on her n she proves it right.

One day due to a little mistake Durga Crossed her limits n she scold her in the name of her mother. Akshat was not in the house.

When he came back he bashes Durga a lot n when he went to his room he found guddan completely broken.

He rushed to her hold her when she saw him she just hugged him n cried a lot. Akshat was just caressing her head.

After sometime when she stopped crying.

A- tum Durga bahu ki baton ko Dil per mat lagaya Karo

G- ham bhale hi unki baton ko Dil pe na Le magar ye sachchaii to Nahi badal Sakte ki ham apni maa ko Nahi bacha paye.

A- guddan...

G- Nahi Akshat ji aisa hi hai...

4 Saal k the hum jab nana ji k Yaha se laut rahe the unki car me driver k sath. Gadi garam hone ki wajah se driver ko mechanic ko dhoondhne Jana pada. Ham maa k sath gadi me baithe the. Bahar barish ho Rahi thi hamara Mann hua barish me bheegne Ka ham utar Gaye gadi se. Magar doors lock ho Gaye maa ko asthma Ka prob tha so unhe suffocation hone laga wo saans Nahi le pa Rahi thi ... Hamne bahut koshish ki car Ka darwaza kholne ki magar ham Nahi khol paye or usi suffocation me unki Jaan cHali gayi...

Saying this she started crying again. Akshat hold her n consoled her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Next morning her mood was still not good. Akshat wanted to cheer her up he can't see her this much broken. He wanted to tell her what does she mean to him. He wanted to tell her that he ... Loves her.

He called revati n get to know that it was her birthday tomorrow. But revati told him that kaushalya never celebrated her b day.

He knows that what he has to do...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In the evening everyone left for a wedding and it was only AKSHAN in the house. When she came downstairs she found lights dimmed n a gift here. She called him

G- Akshat ji... Akshat jii ...

Akshat

Akshat came to her.

He handed her a parcel n said.

A- happy birthday to the purest soul I have ever met ...

Guddan saw that it was a beautiful gown red in colour she had small tears in her eyes. She smiled at him n then said

G- magar hamne apna b day Kabhi Nahi manaye..

A- ye tumhara 21st b day h na ...

He came closer n whispered softly in her ears.

Isse mere sath apna first b day samajho.

Go n get ready see u in garden

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Agle update me hogi party.

Bataiyega zarur Kaisa lagaaa

Edited by Kaya_luvakshan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Kavya Di love u for this os🤗😆
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's so sweet Akshan OS
I m eagerly waiting for next update

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ab muje bas party mein jana hai...plz update the next part soon...beautiful start...👏
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye kavya dil kush kardi tumne
Akshat is so caring 

Please jaldi update kardo 

Wait hi nahi ho raha😳
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful starting
Waiting for the next update

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome🤗 update soon!!!
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dear
Loved it
Please do continue soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Love it
Continue soon
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Part -2 last part...

As guddan get ready she came to the garden side. She found the garden decorated in a very beautiful manner. There was a table with two chairs. N a shed with red n white curtains. Everything was looking in a manner of yashraj movies.

She went near the arrangement n Found Akshat who was staring her since the moment she came out.

He went near her smiled at her n said

A- or mujhe laga ki Maine dress bahut khubsoorat choose ki hai...

G- Nahi Akshat jiii dress wakai me bahut khubsoorat hai...

A- itni Nahi jitni ki tum .

She moved her eyes down n smiled shyingly. Then she met her eyes with him n found something very different.

A- ab agar ho Gaya ho to chale...

Saying this he forwarded his hand to her n she hold it. He took her to the table where was a chocolate cake having the best wishes for her birthday.

She looked at him surprisingly he said with a smile

A- Maine Kaha tha naaa ki ise apna first b day samajho...

Chalo ab cake cut Karo...

She picked the knife slowly n Akshat said

A- pahle wish to mango...

She smiled at him..

Then she closes her eyes n said in her mind..

G- agar ye hamara khwaab Nahi haqiqat hai... Agar ye hamare pyaar ki shuruaat hai ... To pls lord Krishna yeh lamha yeh pal ye Raat bus yahi thahar Jaye .. ham inhe dekhte rahe or hamari Zindagi mukammal ho Jaye...

Saying this she blew the candle when Akshat sing happy birthday to you...

She took a piece n make Akshat eat it Akshat took that piece n make her eat too... All this while they were looking in to each others eyes.

After it was done AJ hold her by her wrist n pulled her she banged on his chest... They looked at each other...

A- Apne janamdin Ka tohfa to le lo...

Saying this he hold her left hand moved it forward removed her choora there was only the bangles which he gave her on the day of Christmas...

He put the choora on the table... N found something in his pocket. It was a silver diamond bracelet with their initials A &G  carved in a very artistic manner. With a latkan of half moon. He make her wear that. Guddan looked him with teary eyes...

He said

A- ab bus guddan... Hamari Zindagi Ka Bura waqt khatam ho chuka hai aaj se balki abhi se hamari Zindagi Ka sabse khubsoorat chapter shuru Hota hai...

Just then she heard a song which was her favourite...

He ask her permission for dance.she smilingly give her hands he pulled her closer by her waist. Her hand was on his heart... N they danced...

Ki darkhast hai yeh

Jo aayi raat hai yeh

Tu meri baahon mein duniya bhula de

Jo ab lamhaat hai yeh

Bade hi khaas hai yeh

Tu meri baahon mein duniya bhula de [x2]

They danced for the whole song... 

When they was done ... Guddan rested her head on his heart...

Then Akshat said...

A- Guddan  aaj iss pal iss lamhe me .. Apne Dil ki gaharaiyon se ... Apne Mann ki sachchaiyon se ... tumse sirf itna kahna Chahta Hu  ki

Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal main Akshat Jindal tumhara ye pati ... Tumse bahut pyaar karta hai ...

I love you ...I love you ...

Saying this he closed his eyes n tightened the embrace.

Guddan looked at him he opened his eyes n found her looking her lovingly...

She said...

G- Akshat jiii ... hame darr Tha ki Shayad aap Kabhi na kahe magar aaj ham kahna chahte hai ki ham

BHI aapse bahut pyaar karte Hain... I love you ...

Saying this she hugged him.

Than he pick her in his arms n took her to their bedroom...

N They became one breaking all the barriers...

@@@@@@@@@

In the morning when Akshat woke up she found her staring at him.

He said...

A- happy birthday Mrs. Jindal...

G- thank u Mr. Jindal...

Thank u for coming into my life ... Thank u for loving me so much... Thank u for giving me such a beautiful evening n a memorable night as a b day gift which I will never forget...

Saying this she hugged him

G- I love you...

A- I love you tooo

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The end

Kaisa laga bataiyega...