~~Life Is A Full Circle~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Those who follow My "UNSPOKEN PARALLELS" post might have read this parallel there😳Reposting this as a new post because I feel this is a MAJOR BADLAAV in Akshan Journey that needs to be celebrated🥳And its My fav Parallel After The "GadhBandhan" One

Then - "Aap logom ne socha bhi kaise USS LADKI ki photo mere saamne laaya jaayein? Uss ladki ki jisse shyayad main itni nafrat karta hu jitni GEHU MEIN PADE GHUN SE HAI"

Now - "YEH AAPKI SAAS HAI AUR ISS PARIVAR KA EK HISSA ISLIYE AAPKO KOI HAQ NAI BANTA KI AAP INSE ITNI BATTAMEEZI SE BAAT KAREIN"

Before marriage at the Same place Same person AKSHAT JINDAL was scolding his 3 DIL for selecting GUDDAN as their MILHe clarified the amount of hatred he has for "USS LADKI" just like he hate when he find "GHUN IN GEHU" {The pest(Ghun) that tries to destroy wheat(Gehu)}.

After marriage at the Same place the very Same person AKSHAT JINDAL took a stand & scolded his bahuz for not behaving properly with the Same girl who is NOW HIS WIFE & THE SAAS OF HIS 3 DIL👏 I am amazed at this WONDERFUL PARALLEL that covered the journey from "USS LADKI" se "PARIVAR KA HISSA"⭐️

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Saru dear
Beautiful Journery of Badlav 😳

First of all I loved how Guddans selection was made by AJ, I think it was Akkad Bakar Bam Bo🤪

He hated her antics, she  was n sometimes  is everything he dislike
But after 3 months with her, he knows that his wife his open book, her antics are growing on him
After the revelation of Shaadi Kand, he will do everything in the entire galaxy n beyond to protect his wife, he will not remain a silent spectator, n let everyone blame Guddan 

The  Sher has been alerted of everything, in his eyes she is innocent,

His 3 Dils selected her first, no matter what she is their Saas, loved how he remained Durga to be in her Maryada n it was also message for his younger 2 Bahus also.

Even though in Age Guddan is younger than them but in status she is older because she married their Sarsuji Akshst Jindal. When Premarriage when AJ handed the guest list file or something to Durga he told her Izzat is earned!!! Sometimes You don't need Umar & experience 

The second picture was AJ was deadly informing  his 3Dils Bahu ho Bahu Raho 
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful parallel ⭐️
but 1 thing is common, weather he likes Guddu or dislikes her, but for Guddu he will watt lagao the bahus 😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u come up with unique topic 👏
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Hi Saru dear

Beautiful Journery of Badlav 😳

First of all I loved how Guddans selection was made by AJ, I think it was Akkad Bakar Bam Bo🤪

He hated her antics, she  was n sometimes  is everything he dislike
But after 3 months with her, he knows that his wife his open book, her antics are growing on him
After the revelation of Shaadi Kand, he will do everything in the entire galaxy n beyond to protect his wife, he will not remain a silent spectator, n let everyone blame Guddan 

The  Sher has been alerted of everything, in his eyes she is innocent,

His 3 Dils selected her first, no matter what she is their Saas, loved how he remained Durga to be in her Maryada n it was also message for his younger 2 Bahus also.

Even though in Age Guddan is younger than them but in status she is older because she married their Sarsuji Akshst Jindal. When Premarriage when AJ handed the guest list file or something to Durga he told her Izzat is earned!!! Sometimes You don't need Umar & experience 

The second picture was AJ was deadly informing  his 3Dils Bahu ho Bahu Raho 

Thank U Piku🤗

@Bold Yup he selected her like that woh bhi Antara ke pic ke saamne bina ladki ke shakal dekhke😆

@Blue I agree👍🏼 Ab Aadat ho gayi hai Guddan ki Akshat ko jisse woh khud bekhabar hai

@Pink Yup He will make sure His wife will get all the RESPECT which she deserve AS JINDAL KHAANDAN KI BAHU, AS AKSHAT JINDAL KI PATNI aur AS APNI TEENOM BAHUVOM KI SAAS👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautiful parallel ⭐️

but 1 thing is common, weather he likes Guddu or dislikes her, but for Guddu he will watt lagao the bahus 😆

Thank U Genie❤️

@Bold True👍🏼 U know what when u watch both the scenes back to back The impact both scenes, both dialogues will have on u will be somethinmg else yaar In first scene That anger frm Akshat the intensity of his gussa for Guddan at that time & in the later scene where he is expressing his anger for disrespecting the same Guddan & taking a stand for her👏 Ufff CVz ⭐️ Ur Dil will feel Ajeeb sa sukoon You can feel how far Akshan has travelled in their tedha medha safar & I always wait for such beautiful parallels to close their loops & I feel so much khushi and content whenever I get more parallels to add in my favourite parallels thread🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

u come up with unique topic 👏

Thank U Shailu😛