Dr. Vedant's Surgical Strike & Purva's Dilemma!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi peeps! 

First of, didn't know they aired RB on Saturdays too? ❓  I caught up with 2 episodes today.

So, Vedant manages to scare the hotel manager with some strategically placed surgical instruments and gets half the goon party on his side. Like lmao, the driver, that shady spy and the hotel manager all joined him to find Purva.  😆

They manage to find Purva on the roads of Rajasthan and there is a confession of love from Vedant. I was like, What the? 😲 Finally, the camera pans out and we realise that is Vedant's imagination. Talk about heaving a sigh of relief. PHEW. 

I loved PurvAnt's conversation post the rescue op. My boy Vedant gave it back to Purva and locked himself in the washroom so he could avoid her. 😛 

Then comes the medical emergency that forces him to drive back to Prayagraj and he leaves a letter, money and tickets for her. Must say, preparation, thy name is Vedant. He gave Purva a readymade 'udan choo' kit. 

I really liked what he wrote in the letter. He stayed true to the adage 'if you love something, let it go. If it is yours, it will come back to you'. He gave Purva the choice to leave and put the ball in his court. Shows you what a mature and sorted person he is. 

Also guys, how is Vedant a pulse antaryami? I mean, just listening to the patient's pulse enables him to listen to the unborn baby as well? 🤣 He should establish a medical college where he can teach this 'Dadaji ki Drishtikon' ability to students. 

The precap clearly shows Purva is back to the Tripathi household, but she declares that she is no Sita (good on you, Purva), so how can a marriage with Kalyug Ka Ram be successful? 

Wonder what his response will be.