harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
ADDICTION
Have you ever gotten addicted to a person?
Ever did you feel like suffocated with out one person in your life?
Ever did the loneliness of night haunt you?
Ever did you wanted a lot of work in your life so that you can get lost  in it so that you need not look back into your past?
Mira got addicted to one person and she felt all this...
Worse she even went through the withdrawl phase too .
Left undiagnosed and untreated what sort of void shall she find her self in?

Edited by harianjana - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
harianjana thumbnail
PART 1 - Loneliness

Loneliness ...

She got used to it in the past seven years.  Not that no one surrounds her, infact the number of people around her increased in these seven years. But her loneliness it never left. Some call it depression, some say she needs to get over . But what ever it is she is lonely even when she is amongst people. May be she indeed need to get laid, she gave a dry laugh which is more like a snort thinking how disastrous it always is whenever she tried to go on a date. Shaking herself from the thoughts that doesn't suit her she looked around ... Noise ..people dancing..who ever got the idea to bring her to a pub? Right.. it is Naveen again, if only she doesn't consider him as a brother. She smiled as she looked at the guy in question who is dancing away with a blonde. Guys never change. She wondered if he is also enjoying like this only to snort ... 

Meanwhile...

Krishna the guy in Meera's thoughts is busy typing away in his laptop. Work... the only thing that matters to him. His goal... to be the richest man on the earth. He is very close to achieve his goal but  is he happy? If you ask him his answer will be a f**king yes, but the people surrounding him don't think so. How can they when he is so lost in his work that some times he even forgets to eat or drink or to talk to his parents. When he is so lost in work that he even forgot his birthday.  

What no one knows is he didn't forget his birthday but he doesn't want to celebrate it  as he promised someone all those years ago. 

As clock stuck twelve  Meera closed her eyes imagining him , the only time her conscious mind allows her to visualise him "Happy birthday Krishna..."

Krishna closed his eyes as clock stuck twelve in mindnight , he opened his eyes and opened a folder on his desktop , the only time he opens it through the year . Looking at the picture displaying on his screen "I miss  you Meera."

SushSathisha thumbnail
Interesting!! Hari di... good to see you back in this space. Eagerly waiting for it to continue.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Hari, it's great to see you after a long time. Loved the first. It's quite interesting. Waiting for the next. Thank you for the PM. 
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushSathisha

Interesting!! Hari di... good to see you back in this space. Eagerly waiting for it to continue.

tq bachi... Hope u loved it... And also any of my old unended ff that you want me to continue msg me 
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Hari, it's great to see you after a long time. Loved the first. It's quite interesting. Waiting for the next. Thank you for the PM. 

tq Soo much dear... It's heart breaking for me whenever I come here... For the old times make me nostalgic any of old ffs u want me to continue msg me ok 
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow it was so much interesting! 
Loved it! 
And plz continue! 
And thanks for the pm! 
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Oh wow it was so much interesting!