Behir TS:Dhadak Behir death *COMPLETE* lpart3 pg3

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone,
This is Aaliya present with a new Three Shot that is Dhadak... 
This story I am writing for Rosy on her birthday ðŸ˜Š

Part 1: Bela weds Mahir 
Part 2: Behir visit a mandir 
Part 3: Behir die

I will update part 1 tonight!!! 

Edited by Draconian - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya258

Behir die why 😭

Warna love story me feel kaise ayega😉
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
U can complete their relation and bring feel na than sad end 
OrchidsMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aaliya🥺!!!!
What are u saying????
How can these two birds die?????!!!!!!!
Looking forward for the story;)
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Please don't kill Behir ðŸ˜­
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Chapter 1
Sumitra Maa shouts at Bela's mother about Bela...
S: we are from boy's side and u should treat us well.
Bm: we are trying our best to do so sumitra ji
S: is this what u all are trying??? Were is wine? 
Bm: actually...We don't allow wine in our house
S: oho...then what if I say that we don't allow your daughter Bela in our house?
Bm: no no...Please don't do this..
S: then arrange a strong punch for me and wine for my son Yuvi. 
Bm: okay...

Bela's mother feels disappointed with the words of sumitra but she remembers something which was very close to her heart

Flashback 

B:maa, in my whole life...After my family I can think of loving Mahirji only... whenever I see him, I feel something very special in his eyes.
J: di stop taking jiju's side;)
B: maa...
Bm: juhi...why do u tease my daughter
B: see juhi see...maa loves me more than you...;)
J: maa now didu is teasing me...
Bm: bela...u nog stop teasing each other. ..

Flack back ends

Juhi brings bela down to the mandap. Bela looked like princess . Mahir was no less than a prince. He was lost in staring bela.

The panditji asked both of them to stand of pheres. They both stood up and started to move around the fire. The panditji asked mahir to apply the sindoor and make bela wear the mangalsootra. 

Mahir happily did all rituals. Bela's mother had tears in her eyes because her heart forced her to remember the words of sumitra. 

Everybody was happy whereas Sumitra and Yuvi showed an expression of getting bored 

The end
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Sorry for a short update...
I don't know much about hindu marriage and all
So whatever I found I wrote
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice small update
Behir got married
Plz don't kill them
Continue soon please
Thanks
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sumita is so irritating n insulting bela's mom.fb  of bela juhi n mom was cute.happy that behir got married.please update soon
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Part  2:

Sumitra asks Bela to do all the gurh pravesh rasams. Bela does. Mahir stares at Bela while she was busy in kicking the dhal. Mahir smiles and gets flashbacks of their bachelorhood.

FB start :

Bela asks mahir for a panipuri competition with her. Mahir refuses. Bela requests.

Mahir smiles and agrees. 

"Mahir...when will you come to meet my mom?"asks bela 

"Bela...u need to wait for sometime. After few days I would come to your house and propose you for marriage.."

"I am waiting for that day. U know mahir?? This hidden love is hurting me when I am questioned by mom about marriage..."

"Oye ladki!!!! U are mine...only mine" mahir gets close to bela. Bela blushes.

FB ends.

After all ceremonies bela and mahir are taken into their room. Bela shouts at mahir "mahir ji... u were so boring today. I had asked u to wear a red kurta for marriage and look what are wearing??!!!! Bloody love!!! U nah don't love me. Your love is just fake and an out show!".

Mahir goes near her cute wife and replied "oh!! So cute when angry! Bela...what's there in red or blue?? U love me and I love you. Our love is now complete. Can u imagine we are now married. I had said u that you are mine and nobody else can marry you or steak you away from me.!!" Bela pushes him as he comes near her "love...love love...mahir ji you just say these things just to make me smile but I won't...u always make me April fool and this is March.  I won't get April fool. "

Bela sleeps. Mahir laughs at her cute anger. He places a kiss on her forehead and sleeps.

In the morning:

Sumitra shouts aloud for the newly married couple. Behir rush there and seek blessings  fro Sumitra "jug jug jeeyon!!! without enjoying married days u won't die...I know!". Bela glares at Sumitra angrily. Mahir is stunned by the words of Sumitra and glaring of bela. 

Sumitra asks them to visit the kuldevi mandir. They both agree and leave.

Sumitra thinks "once u reach there mahir...then u will face your death. I know that bela is there with you but don't worry she will also be killed. I don't want any widow to say in my house. Once this mahir dies then my son yuvi would get all the property in his hands. Poor mahir beta!! Ab tu Mar!!"

Precap: Behir perform all the ceremonies their and as they are leaving mahir is shoot