Kalyug Ka Ram,Spunky Sita & The Raaz of Rahul!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all!
The last episode of the week has ended at a cliffhanger. 

Vedant had promised to help Purva find the love of her life and while that mission seems nowhere near complete, he had to embark on a second mission to find Purva herself, who has been kidnapped by some shady gang that was tailing our newlyweds since they set foot in Jaipur.

If you notice, this is the point after which those episodes will air which we haven't glimpsed in the promos of the show. PurvAnt's marriage of convenience + Jaipur trip were more or less show in those promos, but now, whatever we see will be fresh.

Is it just me who is totally in love with Vedant?  He is the proverbial Good Boy and Rrahul Sudhir is adept at playing the pained soul which houses plenty of love. He is adarsh- everything every woman would want in her life. Can't help falling in love with his character ❤️ He is a gem.

Coming to Purva, is it just me who appreciates that she isn't the typical mahaan female leads we see on TV? She can be an impulsive brat but that's what makes her jodi with Vedant entertaining- his calm disposition combined with her 'toofan mail' (credit to Vedant😉) personality. She is flawed but still a good person. 

Usually, it's always abusive and sometimes criminal male leads who are reformed by perpetually stricken female leads, so this is definitely a breath of fresh air. I like that Vedant-Purva's story will not be reduced to angry push-pulls against the wall and torture- all in the name of 'pyaaar'.

We also saw how Purva faced Ramesh Tripathi's ire for defending Vedant and I believe this is only the beginning of Purva fighting for Vedant's rights. Vedant today says he knows how to do his part in a relationship, but Purva will teach him how to fight for what he deserves. 

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I too like purva's character, so bored of mahaan FLs'. Hope she retains her spunk while dealing with her in laws. What to say about Vedant, he is ❤️. I agree that it will be refreshing to watch romance without manhandling.He already knows that he loves her, so that is one half completed, so the romance will start early I think. Curious to see how the chemistry would be.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Yeah I too like purva's character, so bored of mahaan FLs'. Hope she retains her spunk while dealing with her in laws. What to say about Vedant, he is ❤️. I agree that it will be refreshing to watch romance without manhandling.He already knows that he loves her, so that is one half completed, so the romance will start early I think. Curious to see how the chemistry would be.

@bold- I hope so too. God knows people in the Tripathi household need a spine so that they can stand up to Babuji. Babuji already berates Vedant at every opportunity he gets and Vedant has accepted that as the status quo, so I hope Purva shakes the house up. I think Dadi and Purva might team up against Ramesh. They will be our Team Vedant 😃

Vedant is such a pure soul. He is the type to love with action, not words. Hope Purva will soon realise she is lucky to have him. 😳 He is a sweetheart.