How to watch hotstar premium videos?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
is there anything I can use to watch it in premium. How can I download premium videos ?I also need help downloading normal hotstar videos that are not premium

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think the only way to watch premiere videos is to pay. use "Videoder" [download from google] to downlod hotstar,voot,sonyliv videos,etc etc. its the best
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leena.M

i think the only way to watch premiere videos is to pay. use "Videoder" [download from google] to downlod hotstar,voot,sonyliv videos,etc etc. its the best

thanks for replying
I think it doesnt work for premium
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

is there anything I can use to watch it in premium. How can I download premium videos ?I also need help downloading normal hotstar videos that are not premium

You have to take paid membership worth RS 999 for premium
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jswati200988

You have to take paid membership worth RS 999 for premium

i was hoping I can download premium videos
Lion65 thumbnail
I have VPN app it allow people to watch video which you can't watch in certain country. But still you have to pay
JackNicholson thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was searching for the Hotstar Premium trick from many days because Game Of Thrones is all set to launch its season 8 And to Watch GOT in India Hotstar is the Only Legit Way. You can Watch Latest GOTS08 & Recently Launched Hostages Uncut at Realtime in India Moreover You can also watch Any Hollywood or American TV Series and Premium Movies after getting Hotstar Premium Account and to do so You just need to follow below trick and at the end, you’ll be able to use Hotstar Premium Account for Rs.0.

Best Regards,

Jack Nicholson 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JackNicholson

I was searching for the Hotstar Premium trick from many days because Game Of Thrones is all set to launch its season 8 And to Watch GOT in India Hotstar is the Only Legit Way. You can Watch Latest GOTS08 & Recently Launched Hostages Uncut at Realtime in India Moreover You can also watch Any Hollywood or American TV Series and Premium Movies after getting Hotstar Premium Account and to do so You just need to follow below trick and at the end, you’ll be able to use Hotstar Premium Account for Rs.0.

Best Regards,

Jack Nicholson 

What's the trick? 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You could also buy 399/yr subscription if you only want to watch hindi premium content.. this one does not english premium movies or shows.. else 999/yr for access all premium content. Hope this helps

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This post is 10 months old🤔