judges are biased toward Tejas

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I felt they are simply favouring Tejas. He is an average dancer still they go ga ga over him especially Anurag uncle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree. I did enjoy his dancing last week tho and Tushar is good.
But if they keep doing the same kind of dancing which I think they will, I'll eventually lose interest.

Also I think he shouldn't have been auditioned. He is already well known, friends with the dance industry and has been a runner up of some other show. It's unfair to the other kids.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

But if they keep doing the same kind of dancing which I think they will, I'll eventually lose interest.

Also I think he shouldn't have been auditioned. He is already well known, friends with the dance industry and has been a runner up of some other show. It's unfair to the other kids.

Nepotism zindabad
ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

I second this. He has already got recognition and can easily do what he wants. I honestly think he is not eligible for the show and he is not the best dancer. Frankly, there are dancers much better than him x
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah but im loving Tushar's choreo