Is purva behaviour justified ?

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Im thinking what cvs want to show . 
She dont even care for the family of vedant . Vedant the one who married her to save her but she will keep pointing at him only for all . 

According to me she dont deserve vedant .

Lets see what they show further . 

Purva is mean and she can do anything for what she want and how she want as said by sambhabna

I wish to see pankhuri vedant but nomatter what still loving the show but want them to show right .

If they want to show purva vedant as jodi then purva should understand him too or try for this mrg or respect him atleast 

So far loving the show 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tbh, I don't like Purva at all..she is a very irritating character and mean.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even I dislike purva ,she isn't even good looking for the ML.
Coming to her character she is not just arrogant but ungrateful and shameless too. 

I wonder how Vedant fell for her. I wish he feel for pankhuri instead. 

The show started off with great potential, but this quick marriage and shit ruined it for me.
They could have gone for a arranged marriage, it would have been more realistic to the show. No level headed person will marry like this. 
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Purva has reacted immaturely to Vedant's good intentions at times, but she has always apologised and recognises that he is a good person. Some people act out when they are in difficult situations and she is one of them.

I don't think anybody is paying attention to what Purva is going through. She was madly in love with a guy and wanted to marry him. On their wedding day, he is a no show. Wouldn't that make anyone act out? 

How would we react if we were put into a situation like that and then have to marry someone we've known for less than a week? It is a huge shock to the system. 

Why are we minimising the struggle Purva is going through? Is it because we're too used to seeing female leads who are mahaan and ignore their own pain? Why does she not get to grieve the loss of her love? 

This girl loves with every fibre of her body and I can't wait to see her grow to love Vedant.

So glad PurvAnt are endgame. ❤️
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Pruva and vedant endgame is fine but before that poorva should regret and truely love vedant...at the mo I am finding her very selfish and annoying..outright rude...personally I think she is more suited for a vampish character.. I hope they bring in someone nicer and purva should be jealous...really guys vedant is such a charismatic character and this purva no charm at all...kahan se pakad laaye..no chemistry