Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Is that why Katrina went on to live-in with Ranbir after Bang Bang ended?  😳

Katrina and hrithik so called affair was spread by Kangana. She is the one who planted all the stories. 
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

Katrina and hrithik so called affair was spread by Kangana. She is the one who planted all the stories. 

I dont mind Hrithik Katrina dating. They actually make a Gorgeous couple. Kangana really needs to stop poking her nose into other people's business or lives. No guy is interested in her. And she aimed right at the Greek God who is out of her league in every way. Nothing wrong in dreaming.But itna bhi nahi karna chahiye ki hasi aa jaaye sochke hi ðŸ˜†
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nova19

Thunderlight - the first time Hrithik and Kangana were openly linked in press (at least that I have seen) was December of 2014 in the DNA article but for months before that she had given interviews talking about a man she was seeing and spreading rumors and blinds to make people believe they were a couple. I think some of the blinds linking him to other women were specifically to debunk these Kangana rumors. This was in those days when Kangana and Hrithik were having only a private war and didn't speak directly to or about each other. So he couldn't just say, I'm not dating Kangana, she's stalking me. 

Her own sister or the handle that uses her name on social media has confirmed the scheming and said that kangana has been "preparing" for a long time,  that can be taken in literal terms and as a Freudian slip, because when you talk too much and you lie often,  eventually you trip up.

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

this thread is about Hrithik only and not Hrithik-Kareena

It's kind of strange that  ahottie like him is still single after all this time, so this thread...

We are in the 21st century yet our thoughts don't move beyond a point. why can't a good looking man or a woman be single..its their choice and life after all..there's one thing call respect..if they want to live their life in certain way and r happy why people have to poke their noses. How long would people shall act according to the society and think like 'oh ab to umar ho gayi beta/beti shaadi kar lo bacche bana lo..umar nikal gayi to kuch nahi bachega' NO! we are still living in the same old cave since ages.

Atleast the world outside is not the same, Chris Evans is the most sexiest man in the world according to me, the fact is not hidden that he has dated several women yet he enjoys being single..but unlike bollywood where exes spit venom against their exes (bigges ex - ranbir kapoor) not even a single ex of Evans had badmouthed against him. Because they believe in giving and taking respect which other side of the world doesn't know

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

We are in the 21st century yet our thoughts don't move beyond a point. why can't a good looking man or a woman be single..its their choice and life after all..there's one thing call respect..if they want to live their life in certain way and r happy why people have to poke their noses. How long would people shall act according to the society and think like 'oh ab to umar ho gayi beta/beti shaadi kar lo bacche bana lo..umar nikal gayi to kuch nahi bachega' NO! we are still living in the same old cave since ages.

Atleast the world outside is not the same, Chris Evans is the most sexiest man in the world according to me, the fact is not hidden that he has dated several women yet he enjoys being single..but unlike bollywood where exes spit venom against their exes (bigges ex - ranbir kapoor) not even a single ex of Evans had badmouthed against him. Because they believe in giving and taking respect which other side of the world doesn't know

Agreed. I wish everyone starts thinking like you.