Irony about Hrithik Roshan/The curious case of Hrithik Roshan

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I know this will invite a lot of flak from Hrithik's fandom who believes he is a demi-God but I can't help but noticing that when he was married, he was linked up with several of his co-stars but after divorce and it has been 5 years, none, except some half-baked rumours with Disha Patani.

This is really curious, right?

Makes me wonder. Will he remarry? What do you people think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let Ms.Sussanne KHAN leave him alone first. Her entire family is still after him. But, he is not going to give up his freedom πŸ˜³
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Let Ms.Sussanne KHAN leave him alone first. Her entire family is still after him. But, he is not going to give up his freedom  😳

Oh pls suzzi n his relation n the kids are the one who somewhat saved his face in all this fiasco... It was only after suzz voiced her opinion in support of HR did he get some support from public evn now he is not fully recovered lol.. Bt it's easy to diss strong ladies jus bcoz they spend time with ex n kids n are in friendly zone.. πŸ˜†
crispsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Let Ms.Sussanne KHAN leave him alone first. Her entire family is still after him. But, he is not going to give up his freedom😳

Last time i checked, HR fans were still crying a river for her to remarry him πŸ˜† She ain't coming back. She looks after her kids.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I'm sure he is pinning over kareena evn now:D
crispsy thumbnail
Why Kat isn't hooking up with him again?
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crispsy

Last time i checked, HR fans were still crying a river for her to remarry him πŸ˜† She ain't coming back. She looks after her kids.

Really? How sad. Na films apne dum pe milti hai aur na ex-biwi. πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Oh pls suzzi n his relation n the kids are the one who somewhat saved his face in all this fiasco... It was only after suzz voiced her opinion in support of HR did he get some support from public evn now he is not fully recovered lol.. Bt it's easy to diss strong ladies jus bcoz they spend time with ex n kids n are in friendly zone.. πŸ˜†

Kangana's own mails were enough to screw her up. It is only for his Haters that her version was needed. And even after Sussanne did, according to you guys, she is doing only for money. And even now, it is not enough. Bcoz your target is Hrithik who makes you insecure. 

And yes, she supported the Truth. After all, the reason for divorce was her drug habits which her own father hinted at. Why do you think Hrithik is not in talking terms with Arjun Rampal since the separation. 

You clearly are not following her on instagram or following her interviews. Or her Dad''s interview.

Never seen any such overture from his side or his parents. πŸ˜³
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

No I'm sure he is pinning over kareena evn now:D

I wish that is true😳

But feel bad for him 'coz Kareena ain't divorcing Saif as of now
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mintyblue

I wish that is true😳

But feel bad for him 'coz Kareena ain't divorcing Saif as of now

At least Saif is a nawab while other one is just a papa ki pari with a fading career and fading hairline (fixed with some hair transplant) πŸ˜‰