~~Ek Duje Se Bandhe Dorr~~HAPPY 100~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

First of all Congratulations Forumwaasis for successfully completing 100 pages🥳I have noticed many posts & I appreciate each & every active as well as silent members who contributed in making this MILESTONE possible👍🏼 AAP SAB LOG DIL LE LO❤️ 🤗Keep up the good work guys😃 & Keep coming here😛 & enjoy Journey of Akshan along with them

So yeahh this topic came to My Dil a few days ago😉 & since abhi mauka bhi hai toh I thought q na 100 pages poori hone ki khushi mein yeh post kar du

Everytime I watch the ring on Akshat's ring finger na😳I feel a special kind of sukoon to My Dil Watching the SAGAI RING intact till now in Akshat's hand as if It gives me Guddan is with him all the time & THEY ARE BONDED FOREVER feels❤️(When it was not in his finger while saving Guddan from scooty & while feeding Kathore in recent epi scenes Mereko ajeeb feel hua🤪Kind off restlessness u can say😆)

Well Guddan & Tofe we all know they love to play chupan chupai🤣Now I have noticed that after Akshat asked Guddan to Take care of the KANGAN he had gifted during Xmas, She had taken his words seriously

"Guddan Apni cheesein nahi sambhal sakti kam se kam yeh tofhe toh sambhalke rakho...PAKADO ISSE AUR SAMBHALKE RAKHO"

Pehle She wore Shagun Kangans at top of her chooda bangles during Karwachauth epi (but ab woh chorni bahu le gayi🤔)Well ab jaise hi Hubby ji strict aur saaf shabd mein bola hai "Sambhalke rakho" She also decided to take care of his gifted Kangan this time😳

Dekho na Kaise ek damm Beechom beech Gifted Kangan is securely placed as if saying "HUM AAPKI DI HUYI TOFHE DONOM TARAF SE SAFELY GUARD KARKE RAKHENGE" &  My dil got same kind of sukoon saying Akshat is with her all the time & THEY ARE BONDED FOREVER (The very same kind of feels which I always get watching the Sagai ring in Akshat's ring finger😛) I hope this will keep continue in future epi too & keep giving me More SUKOON to my Dil

Aap sab mein se kisi ko aise feelswa hothe hai kya?😳 Do share🤪

Once Again MUBARAK HO SABKO BECAUSE IT's SHATAK🥳

Love😳
Saranya Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Shatak ki badhaiyaan forumvaasiyo ⭐️😆
Nice post Saru😃
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True mann ki sakoon tho hai
He kept her ring safely ( he can't even remove it )
She indeed took his advice
Gold bangles twice and payal which broke she could not safeguard it because it was not given dil se it was more of responsibility so she lost it broke it
But Xmas gift was genuinely given so she had to keep it safely
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️
I guess this is 1st time AJ told her with so much "haq" to take care of his gift & she complied 😃
& since then she is not seen without them 😊

Bee222 thumbnail
You're not alone re Saru, mujhe bhi aise hi feelswa aate hai seeing her wearing the kangans  Isse pehle ke har gift se to saath choot gaya 😭 Par iss wale ko humesha apne paas sambhal kar rakhegi humari Guddu 😳 Edited by Bee222 - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post yaar...🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Shatak ki badhaiyaan forumvaasiyo ⭐️😆

Nice post Saru😃

Thank U Yashi aur aapko bhi 100 ki badhaiyaan🥳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

True mann ki sakoon tho hai
He kept her ring safely ( he can't even remove it )
She indeed took his advice
Gold bangles twice and payal which broke she could not safeguard it because it was not given dil se it was more of responsibility so she lost it broke it

But Xmas gift was genuinely given so she had to keep it safely

Shailu her payal, ring sab re appeared during Chori kaand but I hope this Kangan shud be there just like the ring in his finger forever

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome post dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I guess this is 1st time AJ told her with so much "haq" to take care of his gift & she complied 😃
& since then she is not seen without them 😊

Thank U Genie😳

Wahi toh Akshat ne dil se Strictly usse bola SAMBHALKE RAKHO & Biwi ji is taking care of his precious gift❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

You're not alone re Saru, mujhe bhi aise hi feelswa aate hai seeing her wearing the kangans  Isse pehle ke har gift se to saath choot gaya 😭 Par iss wale ko humesha apne paas sambhal kar rakhegi humari Guddu 😳

Hehehe Glad to know feelswa are mutual

Rakhegi rakhna padega
1 2
Next