Unbelievable human this idiot Dr. Amar..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously!!  He doesn't even feel or c his wife's love or caring towards him..one of the selfish dumb character  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..he is so confident that bindu will divorce him and get married that kangna..shame on u man..🀒..boo on u..😑 u need a strong bang on ur walnut head ..πŸ˜†Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
85 views but no reply ..really sad ..guys if u dont participate or dont reply then how this forum will active?
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he is confused still.
Also I doubt he believes Kangana's fake suicide, He is a doctor and he must know how deep the cut is.

If you have seen movie Aaina, it has a simillar story.

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

I think he is confused still.

Also I doubt he believes Kangana's fake suicide, He is a doctor and he must know how deep the cut is.

If you have seen movie Aaina, it has a simillar story.

thanks for reply yes I have watched  aaina..yes it can be like this but his behavior  towards   kangna is really annoying 
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I also think that Dr. amar known about cut so he might be acting. Might be Aina story will play
sunaina02 thumbnail
Dr Amar certainly knows about cuts and heart ( human organ) but not about ishq wala heart .

This cognition process that he  has fallen in love with Bindu will take sometime . 

Currently he is under the impression that he loves Kangana although gradually and steadily it seems Kangana has started to  irritate him .
Edited by sunaina02 - 5 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Yeah I also think that Dr. amar known about cut so he might be acting. Might be Aina story will play

if it's like that then I will take off my blame abt him..but it doesn't  look that way ..he is in love with that witch😑
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Amar feels it's a fake cut. Possibly the lover in him oversees Kangana's manipulative nature and he is yet to c through her evil intention or possessiveness. Bindu will probably decide to free him from bond and that will b when he will realise how much he misses her in his life. At present he is just guilty that Kangana was ignored by him for sometime and will take care of her.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kinu17

thanks for reply yes I have watched  aaina..yes it can be like this but his behavior  towards   kangna is really annoying 

It's annoying but that's the way Amar is. He needs to know Kangana is super J of Bindu and it was her planned move to separate him from Bindu. That's when he will move away from her, till then the guilt that he ignored her will make him behave more caring towards Kangana.
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I don't think Amar feels it's a fake cut. Possibly the lover in him oversees Kangana's manipulative nature and he is yet to c through her evil intention or possessiveness. Bindu will probably decide to free him from bond and that will b when he will realise how much he misses her in his life. At present he is just guilty that Kangana was ignored by him for sometime and will take care of her.

good guess..hope it goes like this