Finally !!!

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After last nights perf I thought I'd never write but my dance loving heart wants to tonight.
So happy that I got to see some good perf's finally which I lost hope about.I thought this is it,no more quality dancing.I'd never would have even bothered about the drama or any nonsense if the consistency was maintained.

Thank you SP 👏

I really loved S Unity crew,Feel crew,Gang 13 and B - Unique(after Desihoppers these guys have been invited to AGT 👏 ,also the only crew after Desihoppers to have their own steps and creativity which I love and just like Desihoppers no recognition in India but Desihoppers are doing damn well around the globe and all the best to B unique as well).

13.13 have gotten even better and I loved them in the video Boyfriend Girlfriend.

Good  that Veterans are perf'ng well and yes B Unique messed up but all that mattered to me was something new and a level higher in their own dance form which was what D+ was known for.

As a dance lover I loved these perf's.They werent awesome but after past few weeks heartwrenching bad perf's felt they are back which is what I want.

I just hope they give me one more good perf so with this I close down the chp of this show.

Also the current situation is getting similar to DID 😆so another quality dancing buried under TRP and money

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Desihoppers vote appeal for The Veterans aww  😳
They aint making it but supporting them 😳
Edited by .Sumi. - 5 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Desihoppers which show they came., never heard of them. Oh yes neither veterans nor B unique are going to be in top 4. For me winners are BUnique/feel crew. 
.Sumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anju.s

Desihoppers which show they came., never heard of them. Oh yes neither veterans nor B unique are going to be in top 4. For me winners are BUnique/feel crew. 

Yeah...I predicted this long ago...we aint kids to believe the fake comments blind folded...ofcourse we see the choreo and how hyped the contestants this time with repetitive steps and not much potential but a dukh bhari kahani...anyways Im not expecting any more quality dancing/concept after this season so its a bye for me but yeah I'd catch up if there's something worth watching like until this mid season...
Desihoppers were initially formed by Shantanu Maheshwari(known for D3,Girls on top,JDJ,KKK,Indias best dramebaaz,PTKKY and few other 1 epi shows) and Macedon(known for D3 also choreo assisting Sanam in Super dancer chp3 and last season as well and few other shows) to be joined by Rohan,Mohit and Jack(choreographers for Yeh Teri Galiyan),Subhash and Nimit.

They won the World of dance( WOD)in LA in 2015 and did participate in NBC's WOD last year but didnt qualify in The Cuts(as usual cos they were Indians and JLo wanted to give it some native group but the judges loved their dance).They also took part in Malaysian underground Battle,were invited to perform in china and AGT.

If this interests you do check out for their YT channel.
Their dance form is hip hop with desi style.The best is their originality.By hip hop I mean nothing similar to what u see/have seen in D+/SD,these kids bring in some real new steps and their formations are like just wow.

Love these kids.
Big big big Tannu fan since 2011 D3(Dil Dosti Dance which Shaks was part of it too)
Edited by .Sumi. - 5 years ago
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Desihoppers 
Just awesome 
love the team and dance 
keep making India proud