Best bits- Both talking about their mother. I always found Jaya quite scary even though I don't even know her but watching her on screen only makes me scared. And now we know she actually is scary in real life as well. That was quite hilarious as well. Also rapid fire and game part was also a good part from the episode. Shweta was quite upfront with her answers, not diplomatic at all. And I have heard a lot of rumours about she and Aish not getting along, but the way she talked about Aish, it seemed quite genuine and I don't really think she has any problem with her. I can also understand why those rumours come because I can relate with Shweta's personality a bit. She seemed a bit introvert and self centered as well. Karan also called her a snob which she actually didn't deny. People with such personalities don't get along with everyone as they speak their mind out. I actually liked her personality and the way she talks, that Boston accent a bit made her sound like an intellectual or something. I loved her bond with Abhi. She really adores him and is quite concerned just like a normal elder sibling would be when their younger siblings are called names on social networking sites.
Weired bits- I didn't actually find any or may be when Karan told AB that he dressed like a band Baja wala.
W*F statements- Again I don't think there was any in today's episode. Maybe when Shweta said that Abhishek was a better actor than Aish. Also because Karan couldn't go overboard with his sexual kind of questions with siblings on the couch, which I know he has done in past but Shweta doesn't look like that kind of lady who would talk shit like previous siblings on the couch in different seasons of the show. I also think Karan wouldn't have felt comfortable talking about such things with Shweta, he seemed a bit intimidated with her personality.
And Alia was mentioned only once, in rapid fire. Again with Karan's fav question of chosing between Alia and DP.
Overall a good episode.
PS looking forward to the next episode since the precap looked funny. Just hope I don't get disappointed though.
Edited by DelusionalMe - 7 years ago
0