~~Changing Equations~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Equations have started to change between AkshanYesterday's epi gave us such deep & meaningful changes between them in the most sensible way👍🏼 & I loved them so much❤️

First of all lemme appreciate the Team work behind the visual representation of Cooker Explosion Kaand👏Thank u for making it as real as possible⭐️Keep Up the Great work in coming epi too guys😎

Now coming to the changed equations😉

So Hamare Jindal Sahab baar baar saaf shabdom mein yehi bolte aaye hai ki GUDDAN CAN BE HIS MAA KI BAHU & HIS BAHUS' SAAS BUT SHE CAN NEVER BE HIS PATNI

But yesterday the fear engulfed in his eyes when he realised the cooker is gonna blast & the concern filled in his voice while screaming her name at top of his voice & the way he was running to save her life & swapped her away in his arms WERE ALL THESE GESTURES MEANT JUST FOR HIS MAA KI BAHU OR HIS BAHUVOM KI SAAS?

Just look at these small yet deep caring gestures from Mr. Akshat "HUBBY" Jindal❤️

I am so happy as just like My dil wanted Jindal sahab was TOTALLY SHIELDING HIS WIFEY from all the utensils & crockeries & the mess after the blast🥳(Genie dekh yaar maine jo wish maangi poora hua yaar) His hand was so softely caressing & protecting her head from hitting the floor which we never got in these type previous  scenes (Diwali Pataka one & Kidnapping Drama one)❤️ And He is covering her ear too  STILL JINDAL SAHAB WILL U SAY WERE ALL THESE GESTURES MEANT JUST FOR UR MAA KI BAHU OR UR BAHUVOM KI SAAS?

Now look at these moments yaar😳

He himself was bleeding but what was more important for him was her comfortHe held her hand, helped her to get up & carried in his arms too❤️ AND ALL THESE FIKAR FOR HIS MAA KI BAHU OR HIS BAHUVOM KI SAAS,REALLY?

"Tumhein zyada chot toh nahi aayi?"

"Par aapko toh bahut chot aayi hai nah?"

Wah Akshan wah🤪Pati-Patni nahi maan sakte par khud ke chot ki fikar se pehle EK DUSARE KE CHOT KE BAARE MEIN SOCHENGE HUM❤️Lage raho Na Na karne mein🤣 ek din HAAN HAAN hi karna hai😈

Ab aathe hai agli Change pe Jisne mujhe almost shock pe pahuncha dia hai😲😆

"Durga bahu bahut bol chuki aap bass kijiye zaruri nahi hai ki iss ghar mein hone wali har ghatna ke peeche Guddan ka haath ho math bhuliye YEH AAPKI SAAS HAI AUR ISS PARIVAR KA EK HISSA ISLIYE AAPKO KOI HAQ NAHI BANTA KI AAP INSE ITNI BATTAMEEZI SE BAAT KAREIN"

"Ek min Maa Durga Bahu ne ab tak apni galati nahi maani ki woh Guddan ke baare mein galat thi"

"...Isliye AB JO BHI HAI GUDDAN HI AAPKI SAAS HAI AUR AAPKO ISS RISTHE KA MAAN RAKHNA HOGA CHAHE AAPKA MANN HO YA NA HO"

Can U see the Intensity of Gussa in his eyes👍🏼Now just look at the words he said to shut his fav bahuHe said its not necessary that Guddan is responsible to every damm thing happens in this house😉 Remember before Reception party THIS SAME AKSHAT JINDAL said "Ofcourse aapke rehte huye yeh koi aur kar bhi kaise sakta hai?" when Guddan confessed she is responsible for Laxmi & Saru bahu's haalath He stressed GUDDAN  IS JINDAL PARIVAR KA HISSA & DURGA HAS NO RIGHT TO MISBEHAVE WITH HER😎 He said ab jo bhi hai Guddan is their MIL & U HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS RISTHA😉means indirectly saying SHE IS MY WIFE & I HAVE ACCEPTED HER THE WAY SHE IS❤️ab aap chahe ya na chahe u cant bring new SAAS who a/c to u will b PERFECT 👍🏼& I somewhat felt jo tamasha Durga ne uss din Guddan aur Akshat ke risthe ko lekar sawal utake ki na uske muh tod jawab dia hai kal Akshat ne  INDIRECTLY  🥳

Matlab EQUATIONS CHANGED👍🏼 Now he wont take anyone simply blame anything against GUDDAN & He wont take anyone disrespecting her ab woh chahe KHUD KO GHAR KI PERFECT BAHU bolne wali Durga hi q na ho😈 But Was it all because Guddan is JUST HIS MAA KI BAHU OR HIS BAHUVOM KI SAAS?

Kya baand bajaya ne Sasurji ne Durga kiDil Khush Kar dittaa🥳

Akshan eyelock with soft BGM was pure bliss

"Aapko hamari wajah se apni jaan jhokim mein daalne ki zarurat nahi thi Hum khud sab sambhal lethe"

This was so unexpected from Guddan & surprisingly Akshat was trying to decode her wordsEven though she was so touched & overwhelmed by what he did for her by saving her frm the blast & taking a stand before their bahus' but his words about her step mom prevented her frm expressing her gratitude towards him & THOSE UNSHED TEARS were the proof❤️

"Guddan mana ki tumhare Mummy ke baare mein maine jo kaha hai tumhein bura laga hoga Naraz hogi tum"

And what I loved was Akshat totally read her eyes & unsaid emotions so well⭐️He was taken aback when she said those words but immediately he was trying to read her eyes & he understud she was angry bcz of his words & he said the same in their room Ab bhi Jindal Sahab U will say U know & read the eyes of ONLY UR MAA KI BAHU OR UR BAHUVOM KI SAAS????

"Matlab aaj ki galati se tum kuch bhi nahi seekhi, Maana Cooker ki seeti atakna tumhari galati nahi thi par usse sahi samay pe nahi pehchan paana yeh tumhari galati thi CHEESOM KO RATNE KI BAJAY AGAR USKO SAMAJHNE KI KOSHISH KAROGE NAH TOH AISI GALATI DUBARA NAHI HOGI"

Now Say Jindal sahab Y u want UR MAA KI BAHU OR UR BAHUVOM KI SAAS to learn frm her mistakes?Y u want to BE HER MENTOR always?😳I so loved how he tried to make her understand where she went wrong & how she can be successful in her journey of making a PERFECT KHICHDI👍🏼Teacher-Student bond is nicely going & would love to watch more & more😳

"Guddan har baat mein paisom ko beech mein laana na hi zaruri hai aur na hi sahi"

Excuse me Jindal Sahab ab aapko itni mirchi q lag rahi hai paisom ki baat pe😆Reception party se pehle toh aap jab mann chahe yehi baat udake phek dethe the na Guddan ke saamneRem Restaurant Kaand, Mangalsutra Drama jis jagah pe aapko laga aapke feelings hil rahe the aapne bhi yehi paisom ka use kia na usse chupane ke liye😉 ab aapki biwi ji ko aapne khud hi yeh mauka dia hai toh kuch derr tak ab aap bhi sun lijiye🤣

Waise I am eagerly waiting for that day when Guddan will rant about paise & U will irritately blurt out "Aree baat paisom ki nahi hai baat tumhari hai tumhari iss ghar mein rukhne ki hai tumhein rokne ke liye maine yeh sab paisaom ka challenge dia tha bewakoof ladki"🤪 Yeahhh I AM WAITING JINDAL SAHAB PLS BLAST & BLURT UR DIL KI BAAT Wokay

Last but not least, Dadi ki baat yaad aa rahi hai mujhe "U have already considered Her AS UR APNA" ❤️ Warna Pls say WHO WILL GIVE ITNA PYAARA SA NICKNAME "RATTU TOTHA" To HIS MAA KI BAHU URF APNI BAHUVOM KI SAAS?🤪

Jindal Sahab Aap Maano Ya Na Maano EQUATIONS HAS STARTED TO CHANGE...!!!!!!⭐️

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Equations has changed way  back koi shaak now its verbally and physically visible 😃 
AJ is hubby goals 😳can I pull his cheeks awww 

About Durga aukad dikha di 👏welcone back sasurji .. 👏
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post dear
Equations started to change bechara AJ is tasting his own medicine let him taste it for a while well janab is in denial mode bahoot jald yeah MAA ki bahu aur bahuvom ki SAAS Seh MERI biwi kahega waiting for that day
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful analysis and pix helps us to remember the correct expression and feel of the episode

Humanity baba says something else and his heart says something

Caring guddan is always his duty from the start
Before marriage something has started already
Beech mai misunderstanding huwa tho to bhi uska humanity was special for guddan.

Why he has a special place for guddan is still a myth ???

The thing which attracts him is her antics and cuteness

Her fearlessness really attracted him because ppl are scared of him but guddan speaks to him without hesitation and her talks are childish there is no pretense in her actions.
He chose her because she disliked him but he never
He always protected her because he thinks she is his responsibility but deep down there is untold love that he never understood
Humanity is just a coated word to cover his emotions
He loves antara and the guilt has not allowed him to move on the day it happens I mean guilt vanishes he will accept his feelings till then babiji will be humanity baba

Yes the change was visible
Before it was misunderstanding and responsibility but yesterday it was caring so he held her ears and lifted her

He always put forward his life while saving her
Dutta incident he did so but still there was anger and mu that she married him for money but had promised Bhushan than he will protect her
But yesterday it was different he became a hubby who saved her from blast and shunted Durga for blaming her
First time he ecknowlidged her as the member a saas of 3 bahu's,
Guddan after marriage slowly could read the real aj
Her process is slow because she is still a kid inside
But she knows he is a gentleman
Slowly realized he is a coconut hard outside soft inside
After theft episode she slowly realized he too has emotions he too has pains in life
She knows he is the hero who always helps
Dutta episode she was genuinely worried when he fainted

Caring is there but her life is a mess that she hardly get time to think about
Yesterday her eyes were on his wounds the caring has started the feelings are new to her but the kid in her doesn't make her realize she is slowly falling for him

Humanity baba warned her once not to act like a wife so that's pulling her back

Dono ajeeb hai " paas nahi ana door mat jana " zone mai hai
It's a cute equation they share

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Equations has changed way  back koi shaak now its verbally and physically visible 😃 

AJ is hubby goals 😳can I pull his cheeks awww 

About Durga aukad dikha di 👏welcone back sasurji .. 👏

Yes definitely it had started before but now more deeply its visible & in a meaningful way its clearly seen from both sides😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Beautiful description!

Thank U Salu😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Awesome post dear

Equations started to change bechara AJ is tasting his own medicine let him taste it for a while well janab is in denial mode bahoot jald yeah MAA ki bahu aur bahuvom ki SAAS Seh MERI biwi kahega waiting for that day

Thank u😃

Wahi toh Ek din frustate hoga apne hi challenge se and bol hi dega ki TUM MERI BIWI HO BIWI AUR TUM ISS GHAR SE KAHI NAHI JAAVOGI
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wish we could like a post more then once 😡
anyways consider a mol of likes from my side 👍🏼

Beautifully described ❤️

Lets see for how long Guddu remains naraaz from him 😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Beautiful analysis and pix helps us to remember the correct expression and feel of the episode

Humanity baba says something else and his heart says something

Caring guddan is always his duty from the start
Before marriage something has started already
Beech mai misunderstanding huwa tho to bhi uska humanity was special for guddan.

Why he has a special place for guddan is still a myth ???

The thing which attracts him is her antics and cutenes
s

Her fearlessness really attracted him because ppl are scared of him but guddan speaks to him without hesitation and her talks are childish there is no pretense in her actions.
He chose her because she disliked him but he never
He always protected her because he thinks she is his responsibility but deep down there is untold love that he never understood
Humanity is just a coated word to cover his emotions

He loves antara and the guilt has not allowed him to move on the day it happens I mean guilt vanishes he will accept his feelings till then babiji will be humanity baba

Yes the change was visible
Before it was misunderstanding and responsibility but yesterday it was caring so he held her ears and lifted her

He always put forward his life while saving her
Dutta incident he did so but still there was anger and mu that she married him for money but had promised Bhushan than he will protect her
But yesterday it was different he became a hubby who saved her from blast and shunted Durga for blaming her
First time he ecknowlidged her as the member a saas of 3 bahu's,

Guddan after marriage slowly could read the real aj
Her process is slow because she is still a kid inside
But she knows he is a gentleman
Slowly realized he is a coconut hard outside soft inside
After theft episode she slowly realized he too has emotions he too has pains in life
She knows he is the hero who always helps
Dutta episode she was genuinely worried when he fainted

Caring is there but her life is a mess that she hardly get time to think about
Yesterday her eyes were on his wounds the caring has started the feelings are new to her but the kid in her doesn't make her realize she is slowly falling for him

Humanity baba warned her once not to act like a wife so that's pulling her back

Dono ajeeb hai " paas nahi ana door mat jana " zone mai hai
It's a cute equation they share

Thank U Shailu ❤️

@Bold Her innocence attracts him😳

@Green He admires that quality in herVoh Sher hai toh She is His Sherni😎Rem how he was impressed with her kicking the goon with hockey stick & He appreciated that too later in TQ- SORRY session😉

@Pink Yaa I still rem that smirk on his face when she said she wont marry him as she dislike him😉

@Red Very true that guilt is eating him up & it needs to be removed

@Orange Exactly My point⭐️ kal toh Akshat HUBBY jindal hi tha

@Bold Green I also feel Guddan will realise her feelings later bcz of these reasons

@Light Blue BILKUL SAHI EQUATION bola aapne Shailu👏 ⭐️

Saare colours use huye iss reply pe😆 First Rainbow Reply In this forum🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I wish we could like a post more then once 😡

anyways consider a mol of likes from my side 👍🏼

Beautifully described ❤️

Lets see for how long Guddu remains naraaz from him 😳

Awww Genie That's sooo Sooo Sweet of u dear❤️ 😭 *Khushi Ke aasu* Thank U🤗 ❤️

Jitna naaraz rahoge utna hi mehanat karega Jindal sahab apne pyaari si patni ji ko manane ke liye☺️ Because her narazgi is kind off affecting him😳 😛
1 2 3
Next