Hello,anyone there?

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone, After ages in this forum. Sorry for my absence. I cant access forum from my phone anymore. Today I got my brother's laptop so i am here. I am so upset to see the dead activity of this forum, Somehow I am also responsible as i cant contribute anymore. One reason is that from phone its not possible to do anything for forum and another reason is my workload and studies. I forgot writting. Cant connect anymore even if I try. My all the semesters will finish on March hopefully i can do something then. 

I am extremely sorry for those who still are waiting for my updates in incomplete stories, Its just I dont get chance on weekends also.

I miss this forum and forum people..

I hope some people are busy like me and will soon be little active for this place.. This place is like second family and it hurts when most of family members are missing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
finally saw u after longtime😃
come back soon dear😊
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

finally saw u after longtime 😃

come back soon dear😊

I am finding time but also none there to chat or anything. Hope you are doing well Manita. 
I miss your POVs in my stories
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Beanykins,
Glad to see you back here.

I typed a message for you yesterday but i got an error and didn't feel like retyping.

You are not the only Houdini around here anymore.  Most of us are guilty of disappearing these days.  I suppose life gets in the way of a lot of things.😕

May you have your best year ever in 2019.  I really wish you happiness and success on every level of your busy life and stay as special as you are.

Now if only Nix will show up again.  I am getting really worried about her.

I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Lotsaluv🤗

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

I am finding time but also none there to chat or anything. Hope you are doing well Manita. 
I miss your POVs in my stories

im good jhil when u gonna continue ur pending story?😃
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Hello Beanykins,

Glad to see you back here.

I typed a message for you yesterday but i got an error and didn't feel like retyping.

You are not the only Houdini around here anymore.  Most of us are guilty of disappearing these days.  I suppose life gets in the way of a lot of things. 😕

May you have your best year ever in 2019.  I really wish you happiness and success on every level of your busy life and stay as special as you are.

Now if only Nix will show up again.  I am getting really worried about her.

I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Lotsaluv🤗

Hello Bee, miss you so much. Yes life is so unpredictable. Once this place was full of chaos, I am shocked see the changes though i know i shouldn't be as i hardly can come. Miss CCC so much at night time.

Yes I heard from Tess about Nikki di, i hope she is okay, getting worried now
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

im good jhil when u gonna continue ur pending story? 😃

I dont know yaar. I hardly can connect. Once i started writting sirf tum in midway i had to leave because the flavour was not coming. I miss the previous me who could write a chapter so easily😭

Also i don't get time with fresh mind. Writting needs fresh mind and concentration

But hopefully i can restart once my sems will be over
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Forum is totally dead... whenever i login i find nothing here.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭 everyone disappeared!