Extremely Unfair

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I highly doubt if there's a person like Vedant irl. 
Such class and down to earth nature😊! The actor playing the character fits to the T. 
Anyways it's uncalled for the way things have been shoved down on him. Why should he take up the responsibility of an unknown person plus clearly that girl was ungrateful and thankless for all that he did. 
Why does dadi asks him such extraordinary help? That too for a long last friend πŸ˜•? 
Khair chalo mann bhi liya ,why does ge go out of his way and take up such responsibilities? I dint like the fact he got her the best ( personally dint like it,but according to the show it was d best /good πŸ˜†) wedding outfit ?
I would personally not like my family member buying a outfit for someone else for a precious event. It's der personal life n we need to draw a line. This is all too much. πŸ˜†

That being said shanti has no chill  nor shame come what may.
Ek toh muft ka shaadi ka kharcha ab shaadi na hone ki badnaami se suicide attempt bhi Vedant ke ghar pe😑 .
attention seeking wench 🀒 kahin aur jaake marti ! Both nani POTI ek Jaise. Chalu Aur Besharam. 
as much as I love Vedant ,I don't like this over responsibility attitude . aj purva was gonna die cause shaadi na hone ki wajhe se , kal koi aur ho toh what is he gonna do? marry her as well?