Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Everyone
My name is Arsh and i am from New zealand. I regulary watch yeh un dino ki bsst ha on sony and i saw few episodes of Ladies Special. 

Due to time sometimes i miss the episodes.

So i am starting this thread for a quick update on what is happening on the show..anyone can update it and we can discuss the episodes.

Just keeping forum active.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

I Google 'written update on ladies special' and read the update thus keep track

Ciao
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are not any active forum members here to give daily updates of the show
I can give you update for today's episode, but even I am not active
In fact this is my first post in this forum

I am not good at this, so bear with me
Okay, so as we know Meghna got an order & has to prepare a sample but the quality of the clothe material is low. & she decides to tell the truth about this to the wholesaler, who agrees to give 1 extra day to prepare the new sample, but can't give advance & promises to make payment immediately when receiving order. Meghna's husband calls her & informs her about clothe traders condition & they need to buy the whole bunch of the material for 75000 instead of buying the limited material that they need to make the order. Meghna remembers Bindu's offer of investing in her business & calls her to ask for the money but her problems are still not solved & is in dilemma
Here, Bindu was sad but understandanding towards her husband, Dr. Amar that it was the first time in their short married life period when he actually stayed the whole night out of the house & his gf must be really ill for him to cancel the dinner & stay whole night in his gf's house. Amar reveals to her about the suicide attempt of Kangna. Bindu is distraught learning about this & thinks it's time for her to leave their lives forever. While in deep thoughts about the course of turn her life is taking, she gets a call from Meghna asking for the money. Here traveling in ladies special train Bindu informs Meghna that Dr. Amar is busy with a patient right now & will give money in 2-3 days time. Before Meghna can inform about her situation to Bindu, Bindu gets accidentally pushed from one of the ladies traveling in the train & a fight follows it between two other passengers, while hearing their conversation & fight she decides to give divorce to Dr. Aman/Amar (whatever his name is).
Prarthna & Viraj are on the train station & Viraj asks her to reveal her story behind her passbook. Prarthna refuses to reveal anything, but Viraj starts to make guesses about the story behind this passbook. He guesses it's for some special reason & for some dream of hers that she is saving in this account from 13 years almost when she was 16. Here Prarthna recalls her painful past filled with monetary problems & about Vher first job as library assistant in college when she was 16. Viraj says that she is saving money from 13 years & she withdrew it all in 3 big amounts that means there were 3 times when she faced problems when she had to withdraw big amounts of money. Prarthna recalls her past when her father got admitted into the hospital bcz of some illness & how she had to break her savings in order to save his life & we see how from very young age she took up the responsibility of her family. On Viraj insistence she opens up & starts to share her story with him. She recalls her past & the day when they had to live on the road & were thrown out of the train station & were denied to sleep on the platform & other people's taunts as well. She tells Viraj about her dream to make her own home in this city. To have a place where she can call it her own & no one can throw her out of it & she was saving money to buy a house one day. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If you google it, you can watch all the episodes on so many websites, I watch everyday episode around 12 noon Eastern US time.
Which  is after an hour it telecasts on TV in India.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paljay

If you google it, you can watch all the episodes on so many websites, I watch everyday episode around 12 noon Eastern US time.

Which  is after an hour it telecasts on TV in India.

Unless you want to use a VPN and connect to an Indian server, and log onto sonyliv.com which I started doing after SET advertised it by accident on their American feed.