Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vishm2006

GD suits him really well
I never liked his chemistry with other heroines.. I find him sort of akward..
With GD, he is extremely comfortable and they rock in each and every scene
Even thier stupidest acts are adorable

I want to see them in a movie...something tpr style

I agree I have seen his many movies, most of them are with different female leads, and none of them suit him well, he always give his 100% but somehow, not a single one can match him. Only in TPR I can see this amazing sizzling chemistry with GD, its amazing even with so much age difference, they are rocking as Vikrant and Isha, they are adorable yet hot couple. 

It is possible that they have a good offscreen bonding, one can see their comfort level. I really hope they work together in some movie, although it will be hard for them to break this image, Vikrant and Isha, but seriously someone should think of making a story with them may be they should work with Satish Rajwade, age-gap story but sensible writing, only Rajwade can handle that. Something totally different with powerful writing.  I also sure these two will rock that movie too. 
Edited by fanraya - 5 years ago
HarshuS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Harshu, Hetal ne ethe pics post keli hoti.πŸ˜‰It is so ridiculous how they can make such mistakes, looks like someone is not doing his/her job correctly.

Oh I see... Kiti ha murkhpana.
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello friends, mast pics...mala Viku ne gift dileli ani Haldi kunku chi sadi same ch wattey...not sure though...

SB-GD in movie is a good idea, hope some director thinks abt it...

Aaj VS chi bhagam bhag...mala wattay J will escape, VS will shout at Z and M...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone πŸ˜ƒ
Caught up with last week's episodes and don't think I missed much not watching.

Only Saturday episode was good.

So Vikrant Isha are still carrying out their formal, touch not, forehead kiss (Vikrant that is a sign of affection NOT love!) ghas bharvane durun durun romance!  Chandu che age kiti aahe?  The way he shows romance it seems he is in his 80s πŸ˜•

Sizzling chemistry SB GD share but Chandu has turned them into isavi san purva couple!

If GM was to come back he would have / should have come back by now, so seems we are stuck with Chandu and he has got free hand to ruin TPR πŸ˜‘

Myra πŸ˜‘🀒🀬  Shameless ruthless vicious self centred pathetic woman who is still throwing herself at a man who told her numerous times he is not interested.  
I don't think Vikrant is being harsh enough with her, how dare she bad mouth Isha in front of Vikrant and get away?!  Tablets baddal remind kela ka?  Isha doesn't feel anything for you, I wanted to s**p the b***h such disgusting woman.

Vikrant should have told her I don't care to hear your opinion, I love Isha and she is my life.  Enough with your emotional blackmail and harassment.  Get a life or move out somewhere else.

I think that Myra Vikrant scene means Myra is probably helping Jalinder with information.
She is vicious and shameless enough to want to harm Isha.  
Vikrant thinks Jalinder is out to harm Isha, this information Zende would have shared with Myra.  How did Jalinder know to come to kite party impromptu one unless someone told him?  Myra is again hogging screen space πŸ˜‘

Isha GD is looking absolutely gorgeous after the wedding, even with those ill fitting bulky dresses!  Can't they get her and Vikrant more clothes?!  I hope Vikrant gets back into moustache stubble look πŸ˜³

Vikrant is playing into Jalinder hands by hiding stuff from Isha and spending so much time in that secret room.  What is with him?  He would rather be hiding there than spend time with his newly wedded wife!

Jalindar wants to make Isha hate Vikrant with all the vishwasghati stuff, and here Isha doesn't get any information from Vikrant.  Vikrant's reaction after today will be interesting.  Will he want to share information with Isha?

Are CVs and Chandu going to give Vikrant enough brain to realise someone is giving information to Jalinder if he came to kite party.
I am NOT liking how Vikrant is behaving with Myra, she needs much harsher shock treatment.  No getting rid of her character, AB destroyed kkk and seems set on same with TPR.

Where are our Visha which Girish Mohite made us fall in love with?!  Newly married formal touch me not is Chanu's idea not OUR.  Bring back our adorable Visha.

PS - how are reviews of Ek Nirnay?  Anybody watched?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
As I have said earlier that I don't watch this serial. But sagale posts vachun mala pan AB cha raag yeto.tumhi sagale kasa kay sahan karta tila. Mala ajibaat avdat nahi ti..Akkha divas naak fendarun bolat aste. Mulatach mala ti avdat nahi karan tila acting yet nahi. Sagale expression same astat.
Hats off to all u je tila sahan kartat fakt ani fakt visha chya prema poti.
ash_2906 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I saw Ek Nirnay.  A very bold topic and good story but the way they progess with the story isn't impressive. Actors have done a great job ani SB baddal kay bolnar toh tar mastach ahe. He was looking absolutely handsome in the movie 
MaddyO thumbnail
Hetal dear πŸ‘ hats off to you.
Kay sundar thread kela aahes.  We got our Visha wedding album right here β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Really appreciate all your hard work in creating the threads.
I wish you ask Vidya's permission for creating a separate photos thread where only photos can be posted.  We will have an album of Isha Vikrant falling in love entire journey upto marriage in one thread.

Once again great job πŸ˜ƒ
MaddyO thumbnail
F

Originally posted by: ash_2906

I saw Ek Nirnay.  A very bold topic and good story but the way they progess with the story isn't impressive. Actors have done a great job ani SB baddal kay bolnar toh tar mastach ahe. He was looking absolutely handsome in the movie 

Thanks for the update.
Let's see when I can watch.  About SB what to say, he just drops or adds 10 years to his look so easily πŸ˜³
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Hetal dear πŸ‘ hats off to you.

Kay sundar thread kela aahes.  We got our Visha wedding album right here β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Really appreciate all your hard work in creating the threads.
I wish you ask Vidya's permission for creating a separate photos thread where only photos can be posted.  We will have an album of Isha Vikrant falling in love entire journey upto marriage in one thread.

Once again great job πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Maddy, welcome back πŸ€—
I have said yes for a separate pictorial thread...but I guess it will be a lot of work for Hetal.  Already the threads which she is creating must be so time consuming for her πŸ˜Š
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@LVMainkar @iluvsakshi @Gayu @fanraya @KDPfan @Dipalimanish @ash_2906 @Harshu  @Gaurishah @Vidya @mishkil88 @Marathi-gurl @natasha @vishm2006 @anay32 @Maddy
Thank u all for appreciating and loving the thread.. means alot for meπŸ€— β€οΈ
The way actually you all appreciate me always ...it really boost me up while making new thread...😳 πŸ˜›  Thank you ... thank you..all once again.πŸ˜›
This thread esp was most special one...had enjoyed the most while making it..afterall it was our  Visha weddingπŸ˜› β€οΈ

@Maddy @Harshu @Vidya

Infact would love  to make thread of whole Visha journey...   but the only issue is,..it take so much time to upload pics on IF  πŸ˜•
But still if in case I'm free anytime... will surely try to do it😊

@vidya   is quotting option possible? Then it would be easy to quote all the thread post.😊
Please suggest accordingly.
Edited by Hetp - 5 years ago