Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I imagine lots of fireworks and accusations when Mr. Chaubey, the politician meets Shivi, the girl who has accused his son of rape and has him imprisoned. 

This engagement party could take a completely new turn and everyone will have to take sides!  It could go on for weeks (in real time)!  ðŸ˜².  

And BTW, Mishka arrives at the Basu Mansion and announces that this is the happiest day of her life. Hey, what about your brother who is still in jail?.  No one bothered to get him released on bail, even for Mishka's engagement? 

The Chaubeys appear to have forgotten about poor Ronit.

And it is really good to see that Shivi's family are totally fine with her out-of-wedlock pregnancy.  They are so cool about it!  I bet Mohini's ego will be utterly deflated when she realizes that the Sharma's are so 21st century and so accepting of Shivi's pregnancy.  So totally NOT middle-class!   They could teach her thing or two about classy behavior!

When will Veena accompany Shivi to her first appointment with the obstetrician and a prescription for prenatal vitamins?  

So much to look forward to!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lol...yes...seems like all having amnesia for time being
Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

Lol...yes...seems like all having amnesia for time being

The amnesia needs to stop!!

CVs get your act together. ðŸ˜•

There is no story here, just a  series of disconnected tracks.

Although I am not watching for the story or any love interest, there is a major problem with starting major tracks like the rape charges, the unplanned pregnancy, the schizophrenic male lead, who doesn't know if he loves her or loves her not, the perpetual state of house parties for little reason, the over-the-top sense of fashion style for the female actors etc etc.

The worst crime of all is the character of Komolikka. She just does not fit in this drama. She needs her own show.   

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I bet there would  be some taunting drama regarding Shivani.. But maybe Ronit will b conveniently forgotten for the time being 
The funny thing is All the injured people in Kasauti take only one day to heal fully..

Shivani's stitch is fully recovered and bandage is also gone... ðŸ˜†