Congratulations Jennifer Winget for Winning both Popular & Critics

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I am so happy for Jen, Just like last year starting were she bagged ITA Jury (Beyhadh), Dadasaheb Phalke, Indian Young acheivers awards & Gold awards for Bepannaah. This year has started off quite well with she along with Harshad swiping the popular award best actress for Bepannaah. I am so happy that she won both critics & popular for Bepannaah. πŸ‘. Also the Asian drama actress award, she also tweeted about it conveying her gratitude to her fans. Last night Jen, BP & Jenshad were trending & she tweeted about it as well. 
Very well deserved Jen. Really happy. I hope she bags the Indian Telly award as well for bepannaah, coz the last time she won for SC it was in 2014 & Jury. Hope this time she wins it for popular. Thank you for playing Zoya Jen😳. Jen also has been the most well dressed celeb of the awards night last night, she slayed in her dhoti dress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. I loved the way Jen dressed for Gold Awards. It was classy and elegant. 
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudos to Jennifer Winget for all her achievements. She is an outstanding performer and deserves all the accolades coming her way. 

Well done Jennifer Winget.
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to Jenny
She deserved it
And I'm more happy that both HC and Jen won the awards at the same event

Next Indian Telly Awards πŸ˜ƒ Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
MargaritaLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

Yes. I loved the way Jen dressed for Gold Awards. It was classy and elegant. 

Yes it's amazing that most of the magazines ranked her as the most well-dressed celeb. She's undoubtedly the fashion diva of ITV.
MargaritaLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Congrats to Jenny
She deserved it
And I'm more happy that both HC and Jen won the awards at the same event

Next Indian Telly Awards πŸ˜ƒ

Just hoping she bags it too.😳
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, I am so happy Jennifer won the popular. She's the most deserving than that OTT Chandana. Congrats Jenny love.
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Yes it's amazing that most of the magazines ranked her as the most well-dressed celeb. She's undoubtedly the fashion diva of ITV.

She deserves all the appreciations she's has been receiving and then some more. πŸ˜Š
I admire her how strong she has become with each passing year. She is truly a diva in all aspects. πŸ‘
MargaritaLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

She deserves all the appreciations she's has been receiving and then some more.  😊
I admire her how strong she has become with each passing year. She is truly a diva in all aspects. πŸ‘

Seriously, last year she slayed at 4 awards. This year as soon as she arrived with the unique dhoti skirt look it became talk of the Town.😳
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Guys hope you are noinating her for Indian telly awards & also tagging her for Dadasaheb awards.