Vedant+Purva: Paani Aur Aag Ka Milan!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Namaste all!
The story is moving at the pace of a bullet train. Vedant and Purva will be married by tonight's episode. Honestly, I don't mind it at all 'cause I suppose this marriage will be the catalyst which ignites the battle for Vedant's rights and the love he deserves from his family. 

As said in the promo, Vedant is pani and Purva is aag. Two opposing forces. How can they possibly learn to coexist? Because they are exactly what the other needs.

Vedant exemplifies the saying 'still waters run deep'. He is an excellent doctor, great son and tries to help everyone around him. The water that soothes the thirst of those around him. 

Purva on the other hand is fire. She is brash, does not think things through and talks before she thinks. Unlike Vedant who analyses the pros and cons of every action, Purva is one to act and then analyse, as shown by her scooter ride through Prayagraj in the middle of the night in the garb of a bride. 

While Vedant brings a smile to everyone's lives, he himself lives with a great burden that he hides for the sake of his beloved Dadi and others around him. He has never really tried to fight for his rights and has let the tide of his father's resentment carry him along. 

Who can change this? Maybe Purva.

I have a feeling Purva will notice how Vedant is treated and slowly but surely, she will want to help him gain the love he deserves. She will be the spark or much needed aag that shakes up the Tripathi household.

As for Purva, Vedant may well be the calming draught she needs in her life- the stabilising anchor that will help her channel the aag within her productively.

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purva is not the one for vedant . 
Yes they will get married but later divorce will happen i feel .

Paani and aag can never go together 

Vedant is so good and poorva so mean 

Though i love how poorva love her nani and pankhudi sis .
But her nature is clear she can do anything if she didnt get what she want and this is what the way show will go as sambhabna who is playing poorva herself told that poorva wants something means want something . 

Im glad this show not other roop 

Here pankhudi like vedant but will be happy for her sister happiness that she got good guy . 

But later vedant pankhudi is all i wish for ! 
Poorva will hurt vedant . Later redeem then she can marry other guy .. i will not mind 

But yr its clear from promo that purva not an understanding girl .she is same ishika of roop .
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

Purva is not the one for vedant . 

Yes they will get married but later divorce will happen i feel .

Paani and aag can never go together 

Vedant is so good and poorva so mean 

Though i love how poorva love her nani and pankhudi sis .
But her nature is clear she can do anything if she didnt get what she want and this is what the way show will go as sambhabna who is playing poorva herself told that poorva wants something means want something . 

Im glad this show not other roop 

Here pankhudi like vedant but will be happy for her sister happiness that she got good guy . 

But later vedant pankhudi is all i wish for ! 
Poorva will hurt vedant . Later redeem then she can marry other guy .. i will not mind 

But yr its clear from promo that purva not an understanding girl .she is same ishika of roop .

Well, Purva has shown any signs of being evil. She is a brat, for sure but has not done anything to hurt people...yet.

I like Vedant+Purva together because I like the 'adarsh guy+bratty girl' dynamic. Personally, I don't think Pankhuri-Vedant have a spark. 

Putting aside who we like, from the point of view of the show ITV makers usually love to pair opposite personalities together 'cause it is more dramatic. The promos have shown Vedant and Purva as a married couple, so I don't think they will deviate from that storyline since in TV-land shaadi is literally 7 janmon ka bandhan. 😆Plus, Sambhabna and Rrahul were chosen to promote the show, so I think that's the couple the makers will take forward. 

Regarding Roop, I never followed the show much because I don't like Ishika-Roop together as well ðŸ˜› and would have liked Roop-Palak together, but even there, the makers were very set on keeping Roop-Ishika together. That was honestly 'cause I could not connect to Donal as Ishika and Chandni's Palak always seemed more fun to me.