1/17/19 episode review

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode, vedant's achievements continue to make ramesh feel inferior. According to him, blood is thicker than water. Young bro is a spoiled brat with no goals in life. The only one who understands him is ramesh's mother. I don't know what ramesh has so of ego of. TBH, I would've preferred if ramesh's mother told him that this is her house first before ramesh continuing to make boast that this is his own house. Purva is slightly annoying in my opinion but since the show is in its initial phases, she can be allowed to improve for future episodes. 
Precap shows that vedant breaks his promise & marries purva. I'm just wondering how purva is react to the ill treatment of ramesh towards vedant. With vedant slowly gelling to purva presumably in the upcoming episodes, I think there can be chance where ramesh will start to value vedant over his own boy. It kind of reminds me of the Pardes movie where the arjun continued to respect kishorilal despite rajiv's rude behavior (but kishorilal also respected him).  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely review, hun! 
I am such a fan of Vedant lol. No wonder Pankhuri is enamoured by him- he is a catch. Love his calm demeanour and sense of responsibility and love he has towards his family. 

Do they make guys like him in real life? ðŸ˜†

I think Purva is going to butt heads with him in the beginning but she will soon be taken in by his obvious love towards his family and father while said father continues to berate and ill-treat him. My guess is that she will be on his side after some time and help him win his father's heart. 

There was already a scene in yesterday's episode where Purva notices how well he manages her mehendi ceremony.