Okay Shan Now Stand up for your wife!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I understand that creatives want to show us Shan is under emotional pressure ..be it ridoy..be it Nivi.. we get it.. so he was not able to keep promise of his friendship ever to Puchki.. He let her down in everything that happened in the marriage and thus Puchki's outburst was so much needed... I liked she tore his kurta...I wud have gone for slap too😡.. but now he knows that She is his wife ..and now another kasam to get him married to some other woman..
Come on now don't show him bowing down again to all this kasam ka drama... Your wife and your friend deserve your back too.. come on Creatives for once show us a Shantanu who stands for his lady.. n not be a cry bahu on-screen showing his Mahaanta .. 

Till he stands up...he doesn't even deserve Puchki as a friend..
Biwi toh dur ki baat😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
riti plz don't expect from those bloody disgusting CVS
they won't do anything sensible😡
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you on this ! Now that he knows that Pucchki is his wife and how much it break her earlier to understood what he did to her..it's high time he stand for Pucchki !!! He can't marry Paromita knowing that he is already married seriously Cv's don't push the thing so low ke wapaas uth na sako...
Belong to precap, Pucchki will get to know that she is married to Shantanu through the video she will see so I guess she will stand up and behave as Shantanu's wife against Nivedita's wish..but I want Shantanu to stand for her too yaar har cheez Pucchki karegi to Shantanu kis kam ka
Edited by Semeira - 5 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

riti plz don't expect from those bloody disgusting CVS

they won't do anything sensible 😡

Seriously Creatives have butchered Shan's character so much..making him so helpless and weak ..I wish better sense prevail and we see shantanu taking stand for puchki ..I remember seeing their childhood episode... Shantanu's character used to fulfil all wishes of his puchki that she used to write under a tree.. what happened to that friend.. I wish CVs wud have kept some guts in this man atleast for his love not friendship..but as you said..no expectations from them,i wish TRPs indicate to them soon. 
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I totally agree with you on this ! Now that he knows that Pucchki is his wife and how much it break her earlier to understood what he did to her..it's high time he stand for Pucchki !!! He can't marry Paromita knowing that he is already married seriously Cv's don't push the thing so low ke wapaas uth na sako...

Belong to precap, Pucchki will get to know that she is married to Shantanu through the video she will see so I guess she will stand up and behave as Shantanu's wife against Nivedita's wish..but I want Shantanu to stand for her too yaar har cheez Pucchki karegi to Shantanu kis kam ka

Yes Shantanu also needs to do his bit.. for lady he loves..or had claim to.love..now she is his wife.. he knows it.. still going ahead .. whatever be the reason.. Why showing him so helpless in everything.. For a change I want him and not puchki to clean up mess being created with these Shaadis..
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

Yes Shantanu also needs to do his bit.. for lady he loves..or had claim to.love..now she is his wife.. he knows it.. still going ahead .. whatever be the reason.. Why showing him so helpless in everything.. For a change I want him and not puchki to clean up mess being created with these Shaadis..

I agree he has to stand and say that he can't marry Paromita as he is married even if it's not a great news for everything at least for the respect of the rituals he has done even if this shaadi make no sense at all belong to the show they performed Indian rituals of wedding so he has to respect it at least...if not..then I think show will get fans angry for showing lack of respect toward the religious shaadi
Edited by Semeira - 5 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!!

New to this forum, well a silent member for some time now... Only recently caught up with the episodes after the leap since the beginning of November, excluding the maha episode which I heard was pathetic! Lol!! Also, I haven't watched the pre-leap episodes, only the post leap ones... 
I wanted to make a similar post. But will share my views here since I agree with you:)
Here are my two cents...

I'll start with yesterday's episode, which I feel, I may be the only one who did not mind so much. Before watching it, I had zero expectations, probably why... In fact I liked the scene where Shantanu brings Puchki to the mandap, although I really wish they'd shown her stopping him for a while, refusing to move and him coercing her... Something similar had happened in Bepannah I think... 
Another thing I liked was Puchki asking him to stay right there and see the wedding rituals! He has to die every moment she does! He pushed her in to this (kind of because of her own behaviour, admittedly it's unwilling) so he has to suffer as well!
The rest of the stuff has been said about already regarding yesterday's episode, I mean how can an unconscious girl be married!! How is the marriage even valid! Anyway...
I did not like how Shan (I address him as Shan because he is Shan Mazumdar and not Shantanu here) gave in to Rhidoy. Rhidoy deserved a slap if not more! I wished to slap him senseless. Idiot! 
Khair, the lesser said about the fool, the better.
Shantanu did not stand up for Puchki there, the guy had better MAN-UP now and stand up for his WIFE! He could not stand up for his friend then, at the moment, the least he can do is refuse to marry Paro! 

The scene I absolutely loved in today's episode was Puchki's outburst! She should have slapped him! Also I loved how he not once looked her in the eye! He just could not face her! He knew what he did was wrong! I want Shantanu to stand up for her now. And Puchki to give him the cold shoulder, for him to beg for forgiveness. And please no more man-handling. 

Finally, Avinash and Vrushika have such brilliant chemistry, the CVs need to utilise it instead of wasting it. Allso, they were both good in the outburst scene!!

Wow! Long post!

Edit: Added a couple more things...
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 5 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Hey!!

New to this forum, well a silent member for some time now... Only recently caught up with the episodes after the leap since the beginning of November, excluding the maha episode which I heard was pathetic! Lol!! Also, I haven't watched the pre-leap episodes, only the post leap ones... 
I wanted to make a similar post. But will share my views here since I agree with you:)
Here are my two cents...

I'll start with yesterday's episode, which I feel, I may be the only one who did not mind so much. Before watching it, I had zero expectations, probably why... In fact I liked the scene where Shantanu brings Puchki to the mandap, although I really wish they'd shown her stopping him for a while, refusing to move and him coercing her... Something similar had happened in Bepannah I think... 
Another thing I liked was Puchki asking him to stay right there and see the wedding rituals! He has to die every moment she does! He pushed her in to this (kind of because of her own behaviour, admittedly it's unwilling) so he has to suffer as well!
The rest of the stuff has been said about already regarding yesterday's episode, I mean how can an unconscious girl be married!! How is the marriage even valid! Anyway...
I did not like how Shan (I address him as Shan because he is Shan Mazumdar and not Shantanu here) gave in to Rhidoy. Rhidoy deserved a slap if not more! I wished to slap him senseless. Idiot! 
Khair, the lesser said about the fool, the better.
Shantanu did not stand up for Puchki there, the guy had better MAN-UP now and stand up for his WIFE! He could not stand up for his friend then, at the moment, the least he can do is refuse to marry Paro! 

The scene I absolutely loved in today's episode was Puchki's outburst! She should have slapped him! Also I loved how he not once looked her in the eye! He just could not face her! He knew what he did was wrong! I want Shantanu to stand up for her now. And Puchki to give him the cold shoulder, for him to beg for forgiveness. And please no more man-handling. 

Finally, Avinash and Vrushika have such brilliant chemistry, the CVs need to utilise it instead of wasting it. Allso, they were both good in the outburst scene!!

Wow! Long post!

Edit: Added a couple more things...

Hey welcome to the forum😊.I also loved outburst scene today.. I loved that Shantanu was atleast guilty thus unable to face her but he has long way to redeem himself.. Asmita was bang on there . I wish they show some sense in Shantanu ..even after blackmailing from his mumma...I want him to consider for once about his puchki.. she deserves better..

I want to add that I got attracted to this show with leads only..their chemistry and acting is super..⭐️
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey welcome to the forum😊.I also loved outburst scene today.. I loved that Shantanu was atleast guilty thus unable to face her but he has long way to redeem himself.. Asmita was bang on there . I wish they show some sense in Shantanu ..even after blackmailing from his mumma...I want him to consider for once about his puchki.. she deserves better..

I want to add that I got attracted to this show with leads only..their chemistry and acting is super..⭐️

Thank you!!

They have to! Please!! It's time he Mans-up and takes a stand, if not for himself, then for his wife at least! She's no longer his friend or lover only, she's his wife! He needs to remember that!!! 

I did not mention, how much I love dadi bua!! Just love her! One of my favourite characters!!!
And why is Shan being so blind! Can he not see how his mumma behaves with him? It's only when she needs something only he can give does she ever speak nicely to him! Why can he not see that!
Also, mumma giving him pyar ka vaasta, can he please remember his Puchki and her pyaar!!!

Their chemistry is just <3

PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

Completely agree with you especially the bold!!