First episode review

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Aside from the whole love angle, the interaction between a man & his foster son is quite different. A man adopted a child and when he passed, his son took care of the child in a negative means. Usually kids get reprimanded for getting low scores but vedant got scolded for getting top scores. I can understand why Vedant remained mum as technically he would be indebted to those who raised him for an education and ultimately to become a doctor. The show has potential. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi :)

I guess, when he got reprimanded for getting high marks and the justification given made sense: if he does well, he will be respected like the rest of the family. Which his adopted father did not want at any cost. The show has given me some goosebumps definitely. I am not so sure who is the female lead here, the lady he had an argument with or the one who wants to be his intern? I will prefer the latter. On the other hand, Vedant is a very handsome with a mysterious look to his character.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

Hi :)

I guess, when he got reprimanded for getting high marks and the justification given made sense: if he does well, he will be respected like the rest of the family. Which his adopted father did not want at any cost. The show has given me some goosebumps definitely. I am not so sure who is the female lead here, the lady he had an argument with or the one who wants to be his intern? I will prefer the latter. On the other hand, Vedant is a very handsome with a mysterious look to his character.

Yeah, his family doesn't want vedant to get his due respect. I was also confused as to who is the FL because they showed two women but I think the one with whom he argued seems like the lead but again it's only been a episode so I can't put my two cents straightaway.