Kasauti 2 - reconstructing Kasauti 1 tracks DT NT Pg 2 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Mata’s words and I quote “ this is reboot and the story will be written keeping current generation in mind” 

😆........

Season 1 was disgusting and I see it’s getting repeated now ..

technology chhalanged😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

What a popat Moni🤣

ruk  jayda popat  hua na hai bus upper neeche ho  gaya hai

kom track - shadi dikhaye anupre ki.

bajaj track- maa baap  ban jayenge 

per prediction sahi hai🤣

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Current generation? The story has not even been written keeping in mind the human generation

Whoever is penning the script and dialogues is on a different time zone generationally. The Basus are decked up like they are attending a wedding every day. Same old story from two decades ago to the millennium viewers will have them rolling their eyes at the idea of changing partners  every few months.

When I read “current generation” what comes to mind is the Jakta Viewers are getting with tracks taking sharp U-turns .....like Pre comes storming in to claim her rights to Anu Ki naam ka sindoor and lecture on “shaadi ka matlab”  after accidentally getting a little sindoor on her maang. Later the accidental sindoor was deemed irrelevant.

After Komo takes a deep dive into the ocean viola! The nemesis is dead so AnuPre are not married bec RB hasto blackmail her into marriage.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There is a thread already to discuss season1 :) and comparisons between seasons is not allowed.

KZk DT