Three women in three stages of their lives

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Like the three stories of this serial portraying women at different stages of their lives and having different dimension with their partners .

Meghna - has a loving , understanding and dependable husband who is always by her side . She is trying to get herself established professionally and going through a learning curve with a supporting husband. But will there be ever a rift between them ?

Bindu - a simple but wise woman finds herself in a loveless marriage but is brave enough to face the reality. Her positive attitude has already won her husband's trust and friendship. Interesting to watch how flame of romance and passion will flare up between them . 

Prarthana - young professional woman , once jilted by her lover, has closed herself in a cocoon of cold vibes is warming up inside gradually towards Viraj . Of course there will be a great tsunami when she finds out about latter's truth. Question ist how and when will she overcome that ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just stumbled upon this show but will catch up
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Great post by you, Sunaina! :D
I'm glad the makers have kept stories of all three ladies different and unique..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is reason I love this show ..totally different than other typical story..every character is the reflects of middle class families from real life ..thanks to cvs👏
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its definitely quite interesting to watch the three characters and the three different life stages they are at. I also think the authenticity of the characters is maintained by the actors playing them. I believe they cast actresses perfectly. Also the fact that Girija is marathi, Bijal is gujarati and Chavvi is bihari not just onscreen, but also offscreen, really enhances their ability to portray those characters on screen. Although I am personally more interested in Prarthana and Viraaj's storyline, I do think the entire cast is doing a great job.