Niti Taylor to play the new FL in Ishqbaaz

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
There is an Insta story by Niti confirming she is joining Ishqbaaz. Now its seems Gul is trying ever way possible to make the show work! Its her way or the highway. Who is she fighting for/against 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have nothing against Niti.. I really like her in KYY. 
But the makers must have to improve story line. They deliberately make us laugh. but 4get to concentrate its charm. Qubool hai also ran good after Asad and Zoya's ending. I hope the best 4 IB.
--Risha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really wanna know if all they say about Niti off screen is true. Haven't heard the most complimentary things 
Arudra1009 thumbnail
Gul & co are desperate to justify their decision of leap. Egos are involved so trying to bring in new characters to salvage this wreck which has no story left to tell, but is now a copy & paste exercise of past episodes. 
fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say Nakuul and Niti look like father and daughter.
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man niti comes with her own fapndom.. . This isd interesting. . 
But please felt a good storyline too
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Niti is coming which means her fandom is coming in too! The best way to retain it will be a hopefully good story (hard to expect and deliver for Gul and co).

Really hope they can at least make an attempt at improving the story (BIG TIME).
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This reminds me of SSBRK where even a popular face was hated bcz of the story n character.
Same goes with Ib too. May be gul should try to bring Bollywood actress too satisfy her ego
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Risha--

Really wanna know if all they say about Niti off screen is true. Haven't heard the most complimentary things

once she walked out of the set because someone was not ready to share his make up guy. And she was not happy with her own makeup artist.
During Ghulam days she was not comfortable with param doing romantic scenes
So some tantrums was there
Basically her nature is demanding one .
But here I think she will be careful . Because nakuul is senior to her and matured enough.
Lastly insta will be filled with stories
Basically she is fun loving and young
Edited by neenu55 - 5 years ago
ShyeraStratus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Got nothing against Niti but I was actually looking forward to an ACP vs Superstar. What kind of character is Niti going to be in?