Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I never thought I would dislike a kid. But yes today I think I have started to dislike Pari.
This is all CVs fault. They are using Pari to garner sympathy for entire divine family.
Edited by T3ja - 5 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
love - mishti, ishaan
like - mauli, dida, radhika, pramila, Sandhya, sweety, mehek, Kunal (post-leap I don't dislike Kunal)

dislike - pari
dailysoap100 thumbnail
Love- Mauli, Mishti's, Ishaan
Like- dida,radhika, ishans mom,Pari
Hate- Kunal ,nandini, mehak
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Updating my list ..
Ishaan's mom and Sweety are in my dislike list now 
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

what  😲😲
i am beyond shocked!!. hate is strong sentiment.. did u actually mean u hate ishaan?? and for what??

edited --- okay!! lets not discuss this as i am making a post on ishaali and dont want it to look like a counter post to ur reply so its okay.!! avoid my post if u have already read it..

Muhahahahahah!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

See PW, this is one of those topics which lies in the 5% zone where you & I have different opinion. 😉

And about your post, I know how much you love Ishaan. 😉 So why would I think you made that to counteract my one statement??? 😲

About my perception, I agree, hate is a really strong word & probably I have exaggerated a little bit. ðŸ¥± But obviously it's more than dislike so I chose this word.

I have a problem with too much mushiness & goodness. It looks really artificial. Plus, while I am well aware of the fact that be it reel or real, people can't always do the right thing & at points the overstep; some lines are really a huge deal for me that once it's crossed I can't sympathize with the person anymore.

The same goes for Ishaan here. I had once written in some other thread that if I got a guy like Ishaan, I would say yes within a nanosecond. Because when the character was first introduced it had a blend of maturity, playfulness & of course selfless love for Mauli.

But it ended for me the moment he decided to take help from Kunal. Yes, we tend to take advice from our closest friends & in serials it's very common to bend in front of the negative characters to support your loved ones. But this fell into neither of those category. After seeing how horribly disturbed Mauli was with Kunal's presence, he still chose to take Kunal's advice & if not the road accident, he wouldn't know & probably wouldn't find it necessary to know in which circumstances Mauli had come to him. This is no longer selfless love. This is in a way like Kunal's love for Nandini. MUJHE CHAHIYE TO CHAHIYE, BAI SAB JAYE BHAAD ME.

So from that point on, I could hardly look at him let alone like him. 🤢 🤢 🤢

I know, there are still a lot of good things to look at. But for me the most essential line has been crossed & I don't think I will ever be able to look past that.

It has nothing to do with the endgame. As long as Mauli is happy, I am happy. I just no longer find Ishaan to be worthy of so much love & appreciation.  

I know you didn't want to start an opinion-war here but I felt I should reply to you as you became shocked at my statement. 😊

Sorry for the late reply.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Love : Dida
Like : mauli , mishti , Ishaan
Dislike : kunal , pari ( not behaving like 4 years old child), Radhika , ishan's mom , sweety, mehek
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Love- Ishan , Mauli,  Mishti,
Like- Radhika
dislike- Kunal, Nandu, Dida, Mahek, Pari

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Updated my list
Kunal is in my love list now #Heart

It was weird but I don't like Mauli anymore 
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Updated
Love- Ishaan,Mishti,pari,radhika
Like- Mouli
Dislike-dida,sweety
Hate-kunal
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love- Mauli-  I would love to have a best friend like that. Such a jolly, loving and caring person. But such people are exploited the most.
Like- Ishaan, Mishti, Radhika, pari
Dislike- Kunal & Nandani , Dida & her superstitions.