BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Obviously
He will disappear before ishita wakes up again 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
May be Raman will think Ishita is hallucinating about Adi when she would tell hi about Adi's look a like 
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

May be Raman will think Ishita is hallucinating about Adi when she would tell hi about Adi's look a like 

Exact same thoughts๐Ÿ˜›
mreshma thumbnail
One more thing I feel is...maybe with this Yug n team coming in between, Param n Sudha r for the time being gonna getaway from getting caught in the kidnapping case...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Watched uri
Amazing film

You will like it 

How is the josh 
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know we are not supposed to talk about other shows in this thread as it has already got lots of warnings but I just couldnt hold myself stating this as how a successful show should be .

Shows - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

It had to be shut abruptly as the male lead decided to leave the show but I guess it was a boon in disguise as the show shut shop in its golden period and before it became a Trash.

Fans loved the show so much and demanded it back so much that even after 3 years of the show ended (Feb 2012 - end month) makers came out with a small 2nd season of it exclusively for Hotstar launch in 2015 which was a hit.

The show is still in so much demand that the whole show is being telecasted once again in Star Plus (the main channel) at 5:00 pm.

This is how the show should be that audience demands it's telecast even after so many years and loves watching it.  Hope Ekta Maiyya is listening and watching. I doubt audience would watch any of Ekta old show except for YHM that too only it's initial episodes as it was simply too good. I still can't get over them and love watching those episodes .

I would love watching it again on TV as I am a late audience and joined YHM fandom quite late.
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

I know we are not supposed to talk about other shows in this thread as it has already got lots of warnings but I just couldnt hold myself stating this as how a successful show should be .

Shows - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

It had to be shut abruptly as the male lead decided to leave the show but I guess it was a boon in disguise as the show shut shop in its golden period and before it became a Trash.

Fans loved the show so much and demanded it back so much that even after 3 years of the show ended (Feb 2012 - end month) makers came out with a small 2nd season of it exclusively for Hotstar launch in 2015 which was a hit.

The show is still in so much demand that the whole show is being telecasted once again in Star Plus (the main channel) at 5:00 pm.

This is how the show should be that audience demands it's telecast even after so many years and loves watching it.  Hope Ekta Maiyya is listening and watching. I doubt audience would watch any of Ekta old show except for YHM that too only it's initial episodes as it was simply too good. I still can't get over them and love watching those episodes .

I would love watching it again on TV as I am a late audience and joined YHM fandom quite late.

+1
The show's fans were just lucky that it ended within a short span. All long running shows lose plot and fans turn into haters. Frankly speaking the said show did not have any out of the box storyline. It was a very cliched story. Just the screenplay and leads is what worked for the show. 
About StarPlus airing its re run, I feel it is just to compete with Zee which is airing Pavitra Rishta and Jodha Akbar (coincidentally both are Ekta shows) between 4 pm and 6 pm. 
Nevertheless, the very fact that they chose to re run that particular show is in itself commendable. ๐Ÿ‘
Initial days of YHM were splendid and I can watch it in an infinite loop without getting bored. Ek did some amazing job with the casting, screenplay and the BG music. I so love all the tunes of YHM even today! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
StarPlus should release a promo for Adi's doppelgnger's entry. It is a high point in the storyline and will  definitely cause a spike in TRP. 

Originally posted by: IshRaian

StarPlus should release a promo for Adi's doppelgnger's entry. It is a high point in the storyline and will  definitely cause a spike in TRP. 

Yeah I guess they should.

When they have already released the entry sequence of Adi in web, I don't think there is any problem airing it in TV as the cat is already out of the bag.

Originally posted by: IshRaian

+1
The show's fans were just lucky that it ended within a short span. All long running shows lose plot and fans turn into haters. Frankly speaking the said show did not have any out of the box storyline. It was a very cliched story. Just the screenplay and leads is what worked for the show. 
About StarPlus airing its re run, I feel it is just to compete with Zee which is airing Pavitra Rishta and Jodha Akbar (coincidentally both are Ekta shows) between 4 pm and 6 pm. 
Nevertheless, the very fact that they chose to re run that particular show is in itself commendable.  ๐Ÿ‘
Initial days of YHM were splendid and I can watch it in an infinite loop without getting bored. Ek did some amazing job with the casting, screenplay and the BG music. I so love all the tunes of YHM even today! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold_ I did not know this. 

The story was clichd but the episodes were light hearted just how initial YHM was. 

This shows that audience loves light hearted episodes rather than episodes laced with heavy drama and seriousness.