Rajma idli daily rantingz(Page 6)

Share
Posted: 2019-01-11T11:41:45Z
Originally posted by Meghna_IshRa



Since the episode synopsis says so, I feel it will happen LOL

Hum pagal nhi hai bhaiyya...humara dimag kharab hai...LOLLOL

#foreverdelusionals we r... It has to b Raman at d end...Day Dreaming
Posted: 2019-01-11T11:43:47Z
Originally posted by priyanka_08



Hum pagal nhi hai bhaiyya...humara dimag kharab hai... LOLLOL

#foreverdelusionals we r... It has to b Raman at d end...Day Dreaming

Wow 2 in my team now LOL
Posted: 2019-01-11T11:49:32Z
As per precap Param gets to know that Raman is already informed by Simmi about gas leak...So maybe Param gets Ishita removed from that place(before Raman reach) by another set of hired men...one among them being Yug...Then before falling unconscious sees him...then later finally Raman reaches there to save her...my guess...
Posted: 2019-01-11T11:53:42Z
May be before Raman reaches there Yug saves Ishita n Ishita see's him n loses her conscious n Yug some how leaves from there but then Raman reaches to save Ishita n then Ishita keeps blabbering about Adi 
Posted: 2019-01-11T11:55:55Z
Also one pic posted by crew member had Kp with doctor n nurse behind him so defo Raman would be the one who would save Ishita EmbarrassedTongue

#HighOnDelusion
#ForeverJagatDelusional
Edited by zohakhan7 - 2019-01-11T12:03:13Z
Posted: 2019-01-11T12:06:50Z
Originally posted by zohakhan7


May be before Raman reaches there Yug saves Ishita n Ishita see's him n loses her conscious n Yug some how leaves from there but then Raman reaches to save Ishita n then Ishita keeps blabbering about Adi


Maybe the ransom plan played by Raman will have something to do with this Yug n team...
Posted: 2019-01-11T12:23:13Z
Originally posted by mreshma




Maybe the ransom plan played by Raman will have something to do with this Yug n team...

Yes possible n i still feel Raman will be the one saving Ishita other wise they wouldn't have mentioned Raman in the synopsis 
Posted: 2019-01-11T12:29:34Z
Today was 1650 episode ...just 50 more epi to complete 1700 which i think it will complete Shocked Edited by zohakhan7 - 2019-01-11T12:45:54Z

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Rajma idli daily daily rantings

BombayTroll   193   13192

BombayTroll 193 13192 2017-12-07T07:03:25Z zohakhan7
ElOqUeNcE 12 7610 2015-02-04T03:04:39Z Shinning_AD
Rajma idli daily rantingz

BombayTroll   61   8262

BombayTroll 61 8262 2019-04-24T18:29:27Z Specygirl
Rajma idli daily rantingz

BombayTroll   57   6072

BombayTroll 57 6072 2019-04-23T21:32:59Z sreeu12345
Rajma idli daily rantingz

BombayTroll   132   10442

BombayTroll 132 10442 2019-04-22T11:57:05Z KanikaGulati

Topic Info

  • 90 Replies
  • 7038Views

Topic started by BombayTroll

Last replied by --QUEEN--

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP