Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Cs and prologue 
Wonderful update.
But can you tell me of which serial are they a part of. I really don't have any idea about yogika.
 Thanks for pm. 
And sorry for late comments.
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunasr

Cs and prologue 

Wonderful update.
But can you tell me of which serial are they a part of. I really don't have any idea about yogika.
 Thanks for pm. 

Thanks dear glad you like it
Dear it's not from any series but my own creation  ..   Well I loved Ahem & Pooja since I saw them from Mahabharata
Stay tuned & I hope you will enjoy this story  😊
Edited by GOLD3009 - 5 years ago
Arjunasr thumbnail
Chapter 1
Wonderful update. 
Okay so Yogika is your creation, then it's going to be much more interesting. I loved anika's dynamic personality, breaking the stereotype, she talked the tough situations and saved the hero. 
Thanks for pm. 
Arjunasr thumbnail
Chapter 2
Wonderful update. 
The plan was brilliantly made by Yog. It shows what hard work you have done to give us this. All the research and then putting it together. Hat's off to you.
Thanks for pm.
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Chapter 1

Wonderful update. 
Okay so Yogika is your creation, then it's going to be much more interesting. I loved anika's dynamic personality, breaking the stereotype, she talked the tough situations and saved the hero. 
Thanks for pm. 

Yup Yogika is my creation ...  She is a strong & sweet personality capable of handling tough situations being a IB agent & is trained for the same ...  She saved Yog on time as it was her mission
More fun coming up
Stay tuned & keep commenting ðŸ˜Š
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Chapter 2

Wonderful update. 
The plan was brilliantly made by Yog. It shows what hard work you have done to give us this. All the research and then putting it together. Hat's off to you.
Thanks for pm.

Yes Yog is all set for his main aim & made a perfect plan. . Well I had took over few details of operation shakti 1998 as it's a neutron missile project  you will see that in coming few more parts till mission is complete 
More fun coming up
Arjunasr thumbnail
Chapter 3
Wonderful update. 
I'm in love with anika. Actually I love all the characters. They come from very different background yet they are getting along so well. They are all getting prepared for the mission. Another the thing about the story is patriotism is really high in each and every update. Now what does the American spy has to do?
Thanks for pm. 
Arjunasr thumbnail
Chapter 4
Wonderful update.
There is progress between yogika. I loved there scenes. But what is arohi upto? I think her reaction was not normal and shaurya's concern was natural. So falaq and vin have a past but her orthodox family us against that.
Thanks for pm. 
Arjunasr thumbnail
Chapter 5
Wonderful update. 
Anika saved everyone in the nick of time. But she's very hard working and stubborn and she caught fever too. Aww yog lifted her and gave her a lift til her room. Nice so their relation is in progress. And mission successful truly patriotism is very high in this story.
Thanks for pm. 
Edited by Arjunasr - 5 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Chapter 3

Wonderful update. 
I'm in love with anika. Actually I love all the characters. They come from very different background yet they are getting along so well. They are all getting prepared for the mission. Another the thing about the story is patriotism is really high in each and every update. Now what does the American spy has to do?
Thanks for pm. 

True she is adorable & strong  ...  Yog too is carefree & sweet heart ...  The people came along for this mission are from different background but all have a same intention to make mission successful ...  All are set for the mission and are getting along well
Yes one thing that binds all is their love for country & their patriotism ...  This spy is here to take details of this mission 
More fun coming up