MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
A strong character of shakti, surbhi is now dead.. I can say Her character was strong... She did not turn negative..(or can say Cv didn't get the chance) she was always caring to her sister.. did not give any heads or ears  to what society says, was strict in dealing with her crap husband... An independent Girl.. 👏 

It's good that Her character ended like this.. at least she will be remembered as a good sister and strong supporting female character which is very rare now on TV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
writer need to keep all vilain in the show who was with soumya always take out varun will not get nothing in the show all vilain who beat harman and soumya still free in shakti vilain always here good people gone
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I liked the new actress who played the role of Surbhi better than the old one ...Mayb the new actress was more powerful in emoting than the old one .. her death scene was quite tragic .. she was indeed an integral part of the show and will definitely miss her ,..
chinyere thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I liked the new actress who played the role of Surbhi better than the old one ...Mayb the new actress was more powerful in emoting than the old one .. her death scene was quite tragic .. she was indeed an integral part of the show and will definitely miss her ,..

Just like the actress qho playing souyma cant  emote one bit and very dull.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chinyere

Just like the actress qho playing souyma cant  emote one bit and very dull.

your opinion and i can well see where u r coming from based on your previous comments in forum 😆..but dont agree .. I feel rubi is a good actress and emotes exactly whats needed from Saumya's character or else show wont b running for 700 episodes and 3 yrs if the lead actress cant emote .. Show runs only when both the leads connect with viewers and here both Vivian-Rubina as HaYa managed that ..
mgarg75 thumbnail
Does anyone know how did surbhi die? I missed those episodes. Thanks

your opinion and i can well see where u r coming from based on your previous comments in forum 😆..but dont agree .. I feel rubi is a good actress and emotes exactly whats needed from Saumya's character or else show wont b running for 700 episodes and 3 yrs if the lead actress cant emote .. Show runs only when both the leads connect with viewers and here both Vivian-Rubina as HaYa managed that ..

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Everyone told their opinion n.. Liking differs... Not a big deal.
Now don't quote other member's reply only to show they are wrong and you are right.. 
This wasn't a comparison post. So stop it here ... 

This is my reply to all...