av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

#ColorsTV: #SilsilaBadallteRishtonKa 0.7, #InternetWalaLove 1.0, #Udaan 1.3, #IshqMeinMarjawan 1.9, #Shakti 2.5, #KesariNandan 1.4, #BiggBoss12 Grand Finale 2.8, #Roop 1.2, #Sitaara 1.0, #Tantra 0.4, #Naagin3 2.7, #IGT8 Grand Finale 1.2, #DastaanEMohabbat #SalimAnarkali 0.2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Silsila trp is more than tantra and DEM...I hope they don't extend the show and give another slot
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally silsila trp shared.It is 0.7 Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think online platform was minting enough money until kunal started these new antics.. 
people are no more interested in the story as THEY have NO STORY!! 
its all about end games now πŸ₯±

anyways.. 
i will miss aditi a lot.. like a lot and lot and lot.

Silpa20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

i think online platform was minting enough money until kunal started these new antics.. 

its all about end games now  πŸ₯±

anyways.. 

ya will miss aditi.Hope she comes back soon.
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its all about end games now πŸ₯±

anyways.. 

Online the show is still doing well. All the week's episode by the week's end end up in the top 5 SBRK popular episode on Voot. Last week 5 episodes were top 5 and now this week's episodes have started taking the spot in top 5 .
This trp is for the tv episodes at 6pm slot which is running episodes behind the voot by around 4-8 episodes,  don't follow on tv so not sure. It's still better trp than that supernatural show that was SBRK replacement.
But agree there is no story to show. Gajra is a big disappoinment who can't execute and write any track properly even now.
Will miss Shakti and Aditi. Hope they return soon in better and wonderful projects.
Edited by Strike - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Strike

Online the show is still doing well. All the week's episode by the week's end end up in the top 5 SBRK popular episode on Voot. Last week 5 episodes were top 5 and now this week's episodes have started taking the spot in top 5 .
This trp is for the tv episodes at 6pm slot which is running episodes behind the voot by around 4-8 episodes,  don't follow on tv so not sure. It's still better trp than that supernatural show that was SBRK replacement.
But agree there is no story to show. Gajra is a big disappoinment who can't execute and write any track properly even now.
Will miss Shakti and Aditi. Hope they return soon in better and wonderful projects.

ohh actually i am too busy these days.. 
so not keeping a watch on anything realted to the show.. thanx for the info.. 
but anyhow , when there is no story then there will be no viewers u see..
i mean people like me who never ever fast forward any kind of scene have started doing this.. πŸ˜•
so may be number of counts(views) are good but in actual voot isnt getting that much viewers. who knows..

i really dont want them to drag .. i am getting lots of ishaali ishti but still i want the show not to get an extension this time..
theu are good actors . they will get some other good shows.. 
Silpa20 thumbnail

ohh actually i am too busy these days.. 
so not keeping a watch on anything realted to the show.. thanx for the info.. 
but anyhow , when there is no story then there will be no viewers u see..
i mean people like me who never ever fast forward any kind of scene have started doing this..  πŸ˜•
so may be number of counts(views) are good but in actual voot isnt getting that much viewers. who knows..

i really dont want them to drag .. i am getting lots of ishaali ishti but still i want the show not to get an extension this time..
theu are good actors . they will get some other good shows.. 

I dont think show will get extention neither I want.I am waiting for the last episode πŸ˜†
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa91

I dont think show will get extention neither I want.I am waiting for the last episode  πŸ˜†

same feelings...
last few episodes. bas!!

when today ishaan said that circus wali line i was like oh shit ditto feelings dude!! πŸ˜†
kya joke bana dia h show ka..!!
πŸ˜†

anyways,  post leap is so immature that it doesnt feel like i am watching the same show..
today mauli was good.. 
i hope to see her back in her original avtar bas aur kuch nhi chahie..
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silpa91

I dont think show will get extention neither I want.I am waiting for the last episodeπŸ˜†

Lolzz Silpa.. do line mein sum up kar diya tumne humare juzzbaat ko πŸ˜†