Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why can't they avoid those dialogues for Mauli?

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Madhu, my signature defines the forums I've been a part of, last one being KZK2 and Bepannah. But i was a silent reader till date who likes Mauli, especially her strength. I like it when she cries and breaks down but emerges stronger. That's the best part of her for me!

But my rant today, why on earth did they make Mauli give cheap look to Kunal and Mehek and their bond. Why does mehek effect her even now? I don't get those dialogues as well. Mehek is a friend and Pari also calls her friend unlike Ishaan who is Mishti's popsie. She has every right to call names to Kunal and Nandini but not Mehek ! πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's cos during intro scenes mehek behaved like she was more than a friend..  
No matter how strong and self made she is.. she still has feeling for that douche.. and considers him a part of her.. that's why she rushes to give him lectures and taunts and keeps trying to fix him.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mauli was trying to prove a point to Kunal and she made Mehek uncomfortable...She doesn't know the real dynamics between Kunal and Mehek, as she was made to believe that they're together... N obviously this affects her as she still harbour feelings for Kunal
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
all sums up to one...she still has feelings for kunal thus mehek affects her...pre-leap i remember one dialogue of mauli telling to kunal...he belongs to her only and she can't see any other women with him...this happened after that disgusting dance...so she is being true to her words and feelings...she has feelings for kunal and she can't see another women with him
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal told Mauli that she can't stay with Ishaan before marrying him, Mauli pointed out that he is living with Mehek before marrying her...
Kunal's words were - Ek raat sadak par rahi, aur sadak ke sanskar utha layi..  Ab ye sanskar meri Mishti ko dogi

So he equated live in relationship with "Sadak ke sanskar" and Mauli just pointed out that he is in live in relationship too... It's not about Mehek, it was about Kunal's opinion on live in relationships, Matlab if he thinks live in relationships are sadak ke sanskar, why is he doing the same?
It was not about Mehek
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Kunal told Mauli that she can't stay with Ishaan before marrying him, Mauli pointed out that he is living with Mehek before marrying her...

Kunal's words were - Ek raat sadak par rahi, aur sadak ke sanskar utha layi..  Ab ye sanskar meri Mishti ko dogi

So he equated live in relationship with "Sadak ke sanskar" and Mauli just pointed out that he is in live in relationship too... It's not about Mehek, it was about Kunal's opinion on live in relationships, Matlab if he thinks live in relationships are sadak ke sanskar, why is he doing the same?
It was not about Mehek

🀣
kunal is talking about sanskaar??
areee mauli ji ko bolo to taunt him about nandini and him πŸ˜†

havent watched the episode yet but this statement by kunal is πŸ˜†
mauli should  be like look who is talkingπŸ˜†

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

🀣
kunal is talking about sanskaar??
areee mauli ji ko bolo to taunt him about nandini and him πŸ˜†

havent watched the episode yet but this statement by kunal is πŸ˜†
mauli should  be like look who is talkingπŸ˜†

Areee she did
She taunted him about Nandini and himself when he spoke about marriage, she was on fire today
Didn't even look at Dida and Radhika for a second, Matlab her aura is of a queen 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Areee she did
She taunted him about Nandini and himself when he spoke about marriage, she was on fire today
Didn't even look at Dida and Radhika for a second, Matlab her aura is of a queen 

ohhh wow!!!
i gotta watch her man!!
u are giving me hopes thar my old mauli is back.. gotta watch it then only i can comment what she feels and why... thanx for the reply..
😊
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Areee she did

Aura is of Queen Aww.. oh TG πŸ˜ƒ then I watch With Audio πŸ˜› tfs..