ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
aya forum pe..itne dino se sannata tha... can't wait for veer krishna...lols sounds like a dharmik tv serialπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiya_advni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

aya forum pe..itne dino se sannata tha... can't wait for veer krishna...lols sounds like a dharmik tv serial πŸ˜†

same  here..cant wait..i m so excited..nd dont know where are all fans of karan vohra..itni shanti hai yahan pe πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Chalo I can see at least some activity on this forum. All the other posts are somehow locked πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Guys agar ek siggy mil jaaye to we can use that one to promote this show..I am sure that this show is gonna rock...woh gaav vaala uneducated scenario is not my cuppa tea...KAran slays it as Veer though
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i know this forum was completely dead.
With Veer stepping in Krishna life it will be a new struggle now...
The only thing which really disturbed me was Veer mom she stopped him from stepping out of the car and to help radhe or if ever if was someone else knowing he promised to do all the job a doctor needs to go through.
Now because of her it is a case of Hit and run.
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope story doesn't go in line with the movie named Tum Bin.
Hopefully Veer will own up his guilt and come clean before Krishna rather than helping her keeping up the pretext
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Guys agar ek siggy mil jaaye to we can use that one to promote this show..I am sure that this show is gonna rock...woh gaav vaala uneducated scenario is not my cuppa tea...KAran slays it as Veer though

Krishnachalilondon_megha on Instagram where u can get siggie even on Twitter as shree_25sm